You're My Home

Operation Break Jungkook
Final Stage
Operation Complete

Mission Mate with Y/N
Final Stage
Mission Complete

Y/N's POV
You wake up warm and happy.

Though you're a tad sore, your body is well rested, heavy with the satisfaction of a deep sleep resulting from physical exhaustion.

Jungkook is asleep behind you.

You roll over to face him.

His uneven lips are slack, lids closed over his big doe eyes, and his hair is messy and ruffled. He looks so innocent that you have to double check your memory to make sure that everything that just happened isn't a figment of your imagination, and was really with him.

He's not innocent. You don't know what kind of porn Jimin showed this man, but you'd say that it worked like a charm.

Sighing sleepily, you gently trail your finger down the side of his face in a feather-light caress. Jungkook's nose twitches, and his eyes flutter open to meet yours.

Warm blackish-brown, the color of dark chocolate. His eyes have lightened in the late afternoon sunlight that's streaming from the window.

Class started and ended already, but you can catch up with some notes from your acquaintances. This is more important.

"Noona," Jungkook whispers. He shifts toward you with sparkling eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Happiness shines there.

You return the smile. "Jungkook."

He kisses you ever so softly then draws back, laying his head on the pillow and simply watching you. You don't speak or move, and he two of you gaze at each other, tracing the curves of your faces with sweet gazes.

Jungkook lifts his hand, his thumb caressing your bottom lip, and his hand cups the side of your face in a gentle, loving hold. "You're beautiful, Noona," he says. "Can I ask you something?"

"Mm," is your reply. Your mind is slow with sleep and dopey joy, lost in the aura of Jungkook. It's hard to focus on anything except his eyes and his lips and the light weight of his gaze skimming over your features.

"Have you ever been in love?" he asks.

Love? No.

Not before this, anyways.

Because earlier, as Jungkook held you and the two of took the step that you can never undo, you realized something.

You do love him.

Not as your pet, and not as some platonic family member, but as someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

You truly, whole-heartedly love him.

"With another man?" you ask. "No. I've dated before, but it never led to love. Why do you ask?"

Jungkook goes silent, chewing on his bottom lip. His arms go out and pull you to him, rolling so that he's on his back and you're splayed across his chest. Warm hands settle on your lower back, and he looks up at your with black doe eyes full of burning curiosity.

"Tell me what love feels like," he says in a voice that makes you want to give him the world.

"Well, like I said," you answer. "I've never felt it in a romantic way-" until now  "-but I can tell you how I feel about my family. How I feel about my friends."

When he nods, you continue on.

"It's complicated. Love is a combination of wanting to change everything in you to please one person, yet at the same time, understanding that they love you for the person you are. Understanding that you don't need to change. All your rights and wrongs, all of your imperfections, that's why they love you."