Alexandra Johnson

Ok now his book is now into sections. First, Percabeth, next is Solangelo. After that, Caleo. If you have suggestions, comment it and I'll put it in.

:/-/2&2&2$3

My name is Alexandra Johnson, but you can call me Alex. I have brown eyes and black hair. I hate sports (except swimming) and I have a crush on Percy Jackson. He has sea green eyes and raven black hair.

I was walking to my locker when I heard clatters and yells. I darted my head to where all the commotion was, and saw Percy in front of a locker, bruised and bleeding. "Percy? Are you okay?" I asked. He smiled. "Ah, it's nothing." He replied.

He got up and limped to his locker. It surely didn't seem like nothing. "Percy?" I called. "Yeah?" He revoked. "Do you need to go to the nurse?"
"N-no. Can we be friends so this isn't awkward?" Oh. My. God. I-I'm. I. Just. Are. Shit! How do I respond?

"I- um. Y-yeah!" I said. He squinted at me. "You have a crush on me, don't you?" He asked. "W-what? Of-of c-course not!" I stammered nervously. "Yes you do."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Stop lying."

"I am not!"

"You so are."

"Ugh. I hate you!" I stormed. We were nose to nose.

Next, I just. I didn't know what I was doing. I crashed my lips against his. He pushed me off. "What the hell? I have a girlfriend in San Francisco!" He shouted.

"Sure you do." I said.

"Now I understand why you hate me." And he stormed off.

-5 years later-

I didn't want to live anymore. Percy and Annabeth (Percy's girlfriend) are engaged. I climbed up to the roof. "Goodbye, cruel world." I mutter as I jump off.

Epilogue:

Percy saves Alexandra and she lives as Percy's friend. Percy trusts her again. She has a happy life.