Elizabeth White

A/N
The title isn't supposed to be racist.

Oh, hi! I'm Elizabeth White. I have brown eyes and blue hair. All of my friends say that I should be popular and have a good boyfriend, but I doubt I will. I don't really like how popularity works.

If you're popular in school, everyone wants to be your friend. If your unpopular, almost no one wants to be your friend. That's me. I only have 5 friends. (Me: *COUGH* *COUGH* You're lucky you have five... I have 3... jk)

The most popular guy in school is Percy Jackson. He has sea green eyes and jet black hair. One problem. I have strong feelings for him. Not the stalking type, but... you know what I mean. He keeps saying he has a girlfriend who lives in San Francisco.

Anyway, back to what's going on. I saw Percy leaning his back against his locker, fidgeting with some sort of cube.
I had to admit, he looked so cute in his blue hoodie. "Elizabeth, we gotta go." John, one of my friends, said. Percy noticed me staring at him and looked at me, puzzled. 'He's mine,' I mentally told myself.

-TIME SKIPE-

"And then you divide the value of y by 5..." math... math. MaTH. I hate it. If we were learning π I would be fine, but no. Just no. Percy was acting all giddy, like his "girlfriend" of his was here. Mhmm. Sure. I'm planning to ask him out. His girlfriend won't take him away from me.

-FORSCIENCE-

Finally, after what seemed like 5 hours of school, it was time to go home. I started looking for Percy. He was on a bench holding hands with a girl about my age. He had honey gold hair and stormy grey eyes. 'Oh no.' I thought. I walked up to them and asked Percy if I could talk to him. He looked unsure, but he eventually said yes.

"Um, why'd you want to talk to me?" He asked. "I thought-" I don't know why, but I lurched forward and kissed him (a/n At this moment, Elizabeth knew, she f*cked up.) . His face expression turned to surprised to intimately downright mad. And I mean PISSED. He grabbed my wrist and flipped me over his shoulder. I slammed into the wall. A tear trickled down my face. I heard his girlfriend mutter, "no one kisses my boyfriend except me."

I'm 100% positive Percy laughed at that.

RIP