Toby

/bold means author/

Too lazy to make last name :0
He doesn't have one anyway....... trying to make this guy as cocky as possible.
Listening to Fallout Boys "Immortals"

> > >|\💚 < < < <

Hey, pawn (WHO YOU CALLIN' A PAWN)! Better bow down cause your king here! I'm the hottest guy in school. I have totally real blue eyes (contacts), blond hair (dyed), and real muscle (fake). Every girl I met is either skinny or fat. I have my eyes set on this one girl, Annabeth Chase. She has blond hair and piercing grey eyes. (I'm trying not to type profanity cause my dad has account. user28070442 )

She says she has a boyfriend, but she's obviously talking about me and playing hard to get. What else would she be doing.

(I'll be in this story. STARRING MY FRIGGIN SELF I won't compliment myself.)

"Hey cutie" I said to Annabeth. She sighed. "What? Too hot to handle?" (I'm hating myself)
"No. It's the trashcan. It should have you in it." She said. "No. We belong in it." I suggested. "No only you." She said. I started leaning in closer. After all, it's not like she has a chance against me.

Someone punched me in the neck. "Excuse me? I'm trying to kiss my girlfriend here." I asked. "SEAWEED BRAIN!!!" Annabeth shouted. She ran toward the boy and kissed him. I stood in shock. This other kid that looked like he was in 5th grade (me) tackled me. He looked at me furiously and said, "Don't. Mess. With. My. OTP."

I got up. All I wanted to do was knock out that 5th grader. He was wearing two weird steel braces (hidden blades) on his wrists and forearms. I charged towards him. He sidestepped and put his hand on my arm, and flicked his wrist. A sharp (pun city) pain emerged from my arm. "Don't mess with me, either." He threw a porcelain ball at the ground. Smoke came out of nowhere. When it settled, he was gone.