Jessica Walters

The song is just there for no reason. If you want to listen to it, do what u want.

-----------------------

Hey, slave! (Slavery doesn't exist anymore) if you don't know who I am, then you'd better live on another galaxy. Im the hottest girl around.  I have totally real blond hair (dyed), blue eyes (contacts), and real tan that you can't get from sitting out all day.

So I have a mission to date EVERY boy in school,  then cheat on them. My next target is Percy Jackson, but I plan on staying with him. He has a little black box in his desk and I just KNOW its for me. He's all mine...

Today we have a new student. She had dyed blonde hair,  which was so fake, grey eyes that were obviously contacts, and tan skin that she got by standing in the sun all day. "Hi, my names Annabeth Chase. And all of you boys better not flirt with me or your gonna have a bad time. I already have a boyfriend. " The so called Annabarf said. Good.  I still have a chance with Percy.

- time skip -

After math, I saw Annabarf and Percy making out against a locker. They can't be dating. I walked toward them and wanted to give Annabarf a good beater so Percy could come to me and start loving me. I threw a punch at Annabarf, but she caught it, still kissing Percy. They separated and Percy whistled. A little assassin threw a smoke bomb and the room enveloped in smoke. A tranquilizer hit my arm and I never woke up. "Don't.  Mess. With. My. OTP, fish turd. Percy Jackson approved 2017!!!" were the last words I heard.