Peter Jones

Not Percabeth, just a random story
-

Hi, I'm a demigod, son of Nemesis. I practically own this camp. Everyone has to listen to me, it's like having a Black Badge at VidCon. If they don't listen to me, I challenge them and they end up losing. My winning streak is 12 wins over 0 losses.

This girl came walking up to us, she was like, gothic or whatever, so I asked her to get me a cup of water. And you know what she said? SHE SAID NO!

Then a whole group of people came down the hill. One had ruffled black hair with green eyes, another was short and emo, and there were more, but I don't care. So I asked them if they could get me a cup of water, and they all said NO!

So naturally I asked all of them to duel me one by one, and they said yes. Great! Another 9 to add to 12, and what is that, like, 23? Yes, it's 23!

So I was in the arena, and I challenges emo guy first. He was reluctant, but then agreed, muttering something like, "Dumbass" or something. I am their ruler. They cannot call me that!

So in the battle, the guy was fighting with a bone or whatever and I was winning. Easily.

"I know you." I said. "Your sister died because you were too scared to go with her on a quest."

And that made him pissed. Good. He'll become reckless. But he didn't. What?

He flew up in the air and threw bones at me. While I was busy deflecting them, he snuck up behind me and kicked at my legs. I fell down and then he kicked me really hard in the face.

"Don't ever talk trash about me or my sister."
"I can do what I want."
"Can you, now?"

I nodded promptly.

"Well," he said, "do this."

He flew up in the air, threw bones at me, and since he kicked me in the face, I couldn't see the bones well, and they ended up impaling me in the limbs, pinning me in the ground.

I heard the bell sound.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!"

-Le  time skip to Thalia-

And time for goth girl.

When I stepped out, a beat was playing. I recognized as "We will Rock you."
(Hey btw this song is a parody I don't own)

🎶Buddy your a God, making lightning, zappin' all your foes gonna take on Thanos one day, you got red on your face, in outer space, swingin' your hammer all over the place, sayin we will, we will, rock you🎶

That ridiculous song played until the goth stepped out.

-Le time skip cuz I'm lazy-

Wow. I can't believe I lost to all of them.