Bloodrayne Renese

A/N
Holy shit people, it's been 3 months since I last updated. I'm so sorry about that. Also I'm on YouTube :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Skip to 0:45 My username is Voidcore2708. If you want to friend me, just tell me your username on my message board.
My computer froze, sorry about that. Shoutout to Daale, he's the creator of this video, and yes, I still play ROBLOX. I'm a nerd

Also, I'm starting to gravitate to other fandoms, but I still like Percy Jackson. So if I'm starting to not update this one as much, you can thank Crunchyroll and RWBY.

--------------;3--------------

Heya there, the name's Bloodrayne. A little fun fact about me, Bloodrayne is supposed to be one of the most annoying girl names out there. But even some people say I'm not annoying. I mean, I only spy on Percy, nothing much. I love him, and he will be mine only. I was walking through the school when I passed him.

No, not Percy. It's the person that keeps running into me in the hallway. Jayden Miller. No, I don't bully him, he's one of my friends. Then, I saw Percy. I smiled and waved at him. He waved back with that casual face that basically said, "Hello! How are you?"

Jayden piped up out of nowhere. "You have a crush on him, don't you?"

"Shut up, inferior one, of course I don't." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright."

He walked away. I sighed. Percy kept walking. I followed behind him until he got a phone call. I noticed that his wallpaper was him and another girl hugging. I shrugged it off, because there's no way he's taken, that girl was probably a really close cousin or something. As they started talking, I was getting more and more sure that they weren't dating. There's no way he can resist my face.

 There's no way he can resist my face

Her face^^^

Beautiful, right?

***

(In a Jewelry store because my mother )

I'm not important in this picture.

As I was saying, Percy has to love me

As I was saying, Percy has to love me. He has no choice. He has to. If he doesn't, I'll kidnap that blonde and torture her until he snaps and loves me. (Sigh)

I was walking along the street when I saw that homeless people keep waving $100 bills at. (See what I did there)

I laughed. "Get a life, ass! And don't tell me to get one either, my life is better than yours."

To which this she replied, "What makes you think you have one?"

Then, she killed me.

(Oof I don't know what else to write xD)