Home

Mira's P.O.V

Something cold rolled on my arm,
Causing my eyes to snap open. There sat the crystal ball, gently leaning against my wrist. I scooped it up and held it in my palms. It seemed to be a lovely keepsake, maybe having a magical way for me to come back and visit. I smiled as I got up and rested it on a soft velvet pillow.

Mother and Toby haven't came home yet, they probably got drunk and passed out at Joe's apartment. I looked at my phone and picked it up. Gingerly scrolling through my contacts until I found Juliana and hit "Call." My smile grew as she immediately accepted the call.

Your P.O.V

    I clung to Jareth, pressing my face into his chest. I wanted to sob, not out of sorrow but out of joy. I knew that Juliana and Mira were meant to be. Under her hard shell, Mira could be the sweetest person and Juliana brought that out of her. She understood that Jonathon and I were happy here in the kingdom.

     He gently rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, filling me with warmth. I nuzzled his chest as Jonathon hugged his long and slender leg. His slender, yet strong arms made me feel safe, they were like a sanctuary. For a second he pulled away, only to pick up Jonathon and wrap his arms around us both.

He was everything I've ever wanted in someone. Jareth may have seemed intimidating at first, but he was a caring and loving man. We all appeared back into the throne room, the goblins were heading off to their homes. Jonathon let out a small yawn and and rubbed his eyes. I smiled and gently took him out of Jareth's arms. "I've transferred your things here and replicated your rooms," Jareth whispered kindly, not wanting to disturb Jonathon.

     I nodded and carried Jonathon to his room. His room was just like it was up above. As I carefully placed him on the bed and tucked him in, he murmured. "Goblin Prince.." I silently chuckled and kissed his forehead. I carefully shut his bedroom door and walked to my room. Jareth leaned by my door, he seemed to be a bit bothered. "What's wrong?"

"It's been on my mind for a while," he began as he looked me in the eye, "F/n, will you be my queen?" Shock ran through my whole body. "It's a bit sudden.. I've only known you for a day and I'd like to take time for us to get to know each mother even more," I bit my lip anxiously. He nodded and smiled, making it known that he respected my decision. He placed a kiss on my forehead and walked off to his bedchamber. I went into mine, slipped on a lavender nightgown, and got in bed.

Jareth's P.O.V

Damn me, that was too soon! I knew she'd want to wait but I had to get it off my chest. As I lied in bed, I couldn't help but think about the ball I threw for her birthday. Her beautiful face glowed with happiness when she entered the ballroom. My heart fluttered as I turned onto my side, facing the other pillow. I imagined her lying next to me, sleeping peacefully in my embrace. It brought a smile to my face as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

********

Later on I heard my doors creakily open, causing me to stir. Not long after I felt a few small taps on my shoulder, their hands were too small to be F/n. I quickly open my eyes and turned over to see Jonathon standing at the edge of my bed, he looked a bit disturbed. "What's wrong, little Goblin Prince?"

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep in here?" I smiled at him and pulled him onto the bed. He quickly went to the other side and got cozy. I kissed his forehead as I tucked him in and lied back down. He most likely didn't want to disturb F/n, for she was dead tired. Soon enough he fell asleep, nuzzling his cheek against the pillow. Thanks to Jonathon and F/n, this castle isn't lonely anymore. It's now a lovely and warm home.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short update, I've been getting ready for school. I'll do my best to update as much as I can on this story. Hope you're enjoying it so far, lovelies!