HumB01 Presents: WELCOME and The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1 (Favorite Scene)

Hello Lovelies. I am Lylah James, as many of you already know. I am also known as the Queen of cliffhanger. I love to break your hearts with soul shattering scenes and mend the broken pieces together again with some swooning scenes. I write about Alpha males and their sweet strong heroines. If you are looking to swoon, sigh, squeal, scream, sob and fall in love – you are in the right place.

 If you are looking to swoon, sigh, squeal, scream, sob and fall in love – you are in the right place

So, shall we get this party started? First, comment some songs suggestions. I am desperately in need of them! Right now – while typing out this message, I am listening to (not so surprisingly) Despacito.

Anyhoo, one of my main work is the Tainted Hearts series. The first book of the series, just got published yesterday (hell yeah!) – The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1. You can find it on online retailers, mostly amazon. Here is the cover, lovelies. Isn't he hot? *thinks of different ways to lick him*

 Isn't he hot? *thinks of different ways to lick him*

Now if you have never read TMAHA or never even heard of it, I could be giving you 10 reasons why you should be reading it, but I won't. Only because I don't want to give you all biased opinions, lol.  So, I will leave that to my readers. Hey my lovelies, what is 10 reasons why someone should read TMAHA? Leave your comments *wink wink nudge nudge*

I don't want to make this about me or my books... This is about us connecting. Since, I have started writing on Wattpad (I am actually new. It hasn't even been 2 years yet), I have noticed a lot of writers struggling with negative reviews/comments. I have had many of you reach out to me and ask for help.

Negative comments...bad comments/reviews. What can I say? We all get them. Those who don't, then they are lucky! And I hope they never do. I have gotten a few myself. Not a lot, like others have – but I have gone through the process of getting some really nasty comments. I have gone through the process of internally raging towards the person, break down and feel like my writing is not worthy – but guess what? I came out stronger after going through all the emotional process of receiving a bad review.