beautlies Presents: Baby Keeper Bonus Chapter

Hey everyone! This is my first time in Wattpad Block Party and I'm so honored to be the part of this community. I've been thinking about what to post and I thought, why not post a Baby Keeper bonus chapter for my sweeties?

For whom haven't heard of me or Baby Keeper before, it's a book about a babysitter falling in love with the baby's father – I know it sounds pretty cliche but I have my own twists to it. ;)

AND WHO HAS READ IT BEFORE AND IS HERE FOR THE BONUS CHAPTER:

Hope you enjoy my entry! Thanks for checking this out and votes/comments are always appreciated! x

KASEY: THE GRADUATION CEREMONY

Kasey was finally graduating from her university.

Her senior year couldn't pass slower, with lots of assignments and internships, and less and less spare time to spend with Jian and Carl. It literally drove her mad not to be able to see them as often as she'd like to. Jian was understanding though, supporting her all the way and telling her that things would settle down soon and it was a good thrill in life. It happened as he said; today was the end of the thrill.

Three friends, Tess, Hazel and she, gathered to dress up and get some support. Hazel was the least excited among them, telling them about how it was going to be so empty after graduation and how she wasn't sure what to do next. That was a problem for each, feeling like they were thrown into life without a route and they had to find a ship to sail. But Kasey was glad to be done with because it meant more time for her family—including those boys that stole her heart.

"Jason said he isn't gonna make it," Tess told them as she was straightening Kasey's hair. There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Today isn't any day, I'm graduating. I think he could take a day off from work."

Hazel was busy with picking up the right dress. She was still unsure if she should wear a soft blue or dark green one. Kasey was leaning toward the soft blue one but Tess chose the latter; thus, they were no help. "I'd probably make a fuss about it if Chris said so." Sighing, she turned to them. "I'm going with green."