justamk Presents: A Moonlight Epilogue

Hello everyone! My nickname is Lish (comment any guesses for my real name), and I'mso excited to be here with you guys today! The Wattpad Block Party is an amazing eventthat I've always wanted to be a part of, and it's kind of a dream come true to really be afeatured author here.

My part here is an epilogue to my story Moonlight, which is my most successful story todate. I really hope that you guys enjoy it, because I really enjoyed writing it!

 I really hope that you guys enjoy it, because I really enjoyed writing it!

Dear Kathleen,

Hi. This is kind of awkward to write, I suppose, but in a way it also feels right.

My name is Kathleen, and I think this letter is long overdue.

My father named me after you, though I'm sure you know that.

After all, he's with you in heaven now.Your story is one that never fails to fascinate me, your story even before you met my father, andthen eventually your untimely death.

For years, I thought that it was only you who passed, but it wasn't until my father was on hisdeathbed that I found out about the child you were carrying as well.

And so, I suppose I must say hello to my unborn brother or sister as well.

I know grandma is taking good care of all of you up there, and I know dad was more than happyto see all of you again.

He didn't let your life go in vain, he told your story. Wrote about it, talked about it, he dideverything to make your life worth so much more than it ever could have been.

And I suppose that I must thank you as well, for giving my father what you could

He made so many bad decisions, and I suppose you did as well, but I think he learned, and Ithink you and grandma would be proud.

I really hope you all are happy in heaven, and please tell everyone hello for me.

Love,

Kathleen

If you've read Moonlight, and ever felt heartbroken about the tragedy in it, I hope thiskind of makes up for it.

Kind of.

But if you haven't read Moonlight, I really hope you check it out! Or if you just want tochill and chat about fandoms, hit me up in my pms. My username is @justamk :D

Also, I am hosting a giveaway, and you get a follows and shoutouts from Snapchat,Instagram, and, of course, Wattpad. So check that out!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and stay tuned for the rest of this month!

xoxo,

Lish

***********

Enter the #WattpadBlockParty Giveaways for Your Chance to Win Amazon Gift Cards, Signed Paperbacks, E-Books, Shoutouts from Your Favorite Wattpad Authors, and Much More!

Link: https://goo.gl/2x2anC