2. His anger and Her tears

Enjoy reading.

After the Maheshwari family left Gadodia's house. Ragini was the first one to react, She had already warned swara not to show herself in front of mm family, then also she came out. This made her furious over her and she started to shout on Swara.
Ragini: Swara!! can't you see my happiness sometime?
Swara looked at her confusingly.
Ragini: Don't be so innocent Swara. You know very well what you did. What was the need to come down haan? I already told you na that don't show your face to them.
Shekhar and Shomi, who were present there got angry at Ragini.

Shekhar: What is this Ragini? Why are you behaving like this? What was Swara's mistake? She only came out to save Arshit as he was going to fall. What if something might happen to him?
Ragini (angry): Nothing happened na? She must have done something to get everyone's attention. Bloody attention seeker!!
Shomi: (top of her voice): Enough!!! Stop it Ragini!! You are talking nonsense. At least think before you speak. She is your sister.

Shekhar: yes!! You should learn something from Swara.
Ragini: Stop!!!! Stop this Swara Puran. She is not my SISTER, Do you understand? SHE IS NOT MY SISTER, DAMN IT!! She may be your so-called daughter but not my sister. I don't know, why you both always support her.
Shekhar: that's it!! Now go to your room. RIGHT NOW!!!
Ragini: whatever
She rolled her eyes and pointed a finger toward Swara and say.
Ragini: and YOU!! STAY AWAY from mm family. I don't want the same thing to happen to me that happened to you.
Saying this she left to her room and shut the door with a bang.
Swara was witnessing all this with tears in her eyes and trying hard to control it, watching too much hatred in Ragini's eye for her.
Shekhar and shomi were helpless that they couldn't do anything for her. Shomi tries to talk to her but she shook her head and left to her room immediately.
Shomi: All this happened because of me. If I would have stopped Ragini before only then she must not hate Swara this much. (crying)
Shekhar: No Shomi, stop crying, you have not done anything. You tried na?
Shomi: I know but ...
Shekhar: No, nothing, leave it.
And both left to their room.

Swara room:
Swara was sitting on the bed looking outside the window. Her face shows how much hurt she is. Tears were continuously falling from her beautiful eyes.
Swara (monologue): Why all this always happens to me? what is my mistake that everyone hate me this much? Don't I deserve love?

Flashes of the past come in front of her eyes and some voices kept ringing in her ears.
"YOU ARE SELFISH!!  You don't think about anyone's happiness."
She kept hands on her ears to stop the voices but it didn't stop and she cried until she sleeps.

MM:
Everyone was in their room. Sanskar was also in his room with Arshit in his lap. After arshit slept sanskar placed him slowly on bed and went to the window.
He thinks about whatever happened today. How Arshit went to Swara and was not ready to come to him. Then some past events come to his eyes. He closed his eyes and open them. His eyes were red with anger and hatred and say angrily: I will not let you do anything wrong Swara, this time also.

He closed his eyes again closed to calm himself and look at Arshit who was sleeping on the bed. and say: I have to control my anger for Lucky. He loves Ragini and I will not let anything wrong happen.
Thinking that he also went to sleep.

Next morning :
Everyone was having breakfast and discussing about engagement and shopping etc. Sanskar gave not so interested look and have his breakfast silently.
Laksh was very excited but he was continuously noticing sanskar. He kept his hand on his shoulder and ask what? But sanskar nods in no. Laksh was not convinced still left it but somewhere he also knows the problem and it's not time to talk about it.

After breakfast men went to the office and the ladies to shopping for engagement, Laksh also accompanied them as he wanted to spend time with Ragini.
They took Swara and Ragini firstly from the gadodia house and then went to shopping. Though Ragini didn't want to take Swara with her but on Shomi's insistence, she agreed as she can help her in shopping. They went to the mall and bought dresses for Ragini and others. Laksh was following Ragini all time. Arshit was with Ap but when he saw swara beside a,  He leans toward her to take him. Swara was feeling nervous but Ap who noticed arshit smile and give arshit to her. Swara took him and he started to play with her hair. She smiles at him. AP got busy in selecting jewelry for Ragini.
Laksh see ap and didn't find Arshit with her. He got worried so, he asked her about Arshit. She smilingly points at his back where Arshit was busy in playing with swara or can be said Swara's hair and Swara was also enjoying with him giving different expressions. Arshit was giggling. Laksh smiles satisfactorily and thinks his decision was right while Ragini who sees this fumed in anger. AP calls her and she went to her. After buying jewelry they were about to go but ap stop.