65. The night is going to be long

Mm industry:
Sanskar was in his cabin when Arjun came to inform him about meeting that is going to start in sometime. Sanskar nods and he said he is coming.
He come out of his cabin and find Laksh standing near Tanya desk.. he was saying something to her.

Sanskar: Laksh .. what's going on? Let's go for meeting..
Laksh: nothing Bhai, I was coming..

Sanskar: hmm okay, let's go.
Both go to attend meeting.. Tanya also go with them.

Meeting go well.. the clients have gone and Laksh go with them to do some formalities.. while Sanskar was still there with Arjun, instructing him to do something.. Arjun nods and go out.. while Sanskar was also going out then he sees someone phone ringing.. no one was there.. all were gone.. he think a but then go to take phone. He was about to take call but it disconnected before only and wallpaper appears.. he was confused to see Laksh pic..

He sees phone but it's wasn't Laksh phone.
Sanskar: who's this phone? And Laksh pic on wall paper..
" Thank God sir, u got my phone I was searching it.."
Tanya said as she entered inside..

Sanskar: it's your phone?
Tanya: yes sir, why what happened?
Sanskar turned phone and show her wallpaper..
" Can u explain this Tanya"?
Tanya get shocked as Laksh pic was seen..
Tanya: sir....
Sanskar: i m waiting for ur answer Tanya
Tanya don't know what to say..
Sanskar: do you love Laksh?
Tanya : no.. I ,I . Sir.. I just...
Sanskar: Tanya , I want truth..
Tanya eyes filled and she get scared. She looks down and gave small nods.

Tanya: I m sorry sir.. I..
Sanskar : hey Tanya, don't cry. I m not saying anything. I just wanted to know..
Tanya: I m really sorry sir..
Sanskar: are u sorry for loving Laksh..?
Tanya look up at him: no..
Sanskar: then? Why r u sorry? Tanya loving someone is never wrong..
Tanya: it's true that I love Laksh sir, but I don't have any expectations from him.. I know he loves ragini ma'am.
Sanskar feels sad for her. He gently hold her shoulder and say.

Sanskar: Tanya, don't cry pls.. it's not ur mistake to love him. It's just fate.. and believe me, if someone is in ur Destiny.. u will definitely get him.. and Laksh, yes he loved ragini and now he do or not? I don't know.. but I  m sorry, I can't help u.. he is my brother. I have seen him heartbroken.. and he need time..
You are a pure heart girl Tanya and anyone will be lucky to get u..

Tanya: I know it sir, u r protective toward Laksh sir and I m also not saying to help me to get him. He is already going through so much and for now I just want him to be like he was.. fun loving and caring.. I just want his happiness..

Sanskar: how can u be so selfless and love him even after knowing that he will not love u..

Tanya: u also love Swara ma'am na, and for u her happiness is most important . Similarly in my case.. I love him and want his happiness and if he don't love him back na then also I won't stop loving him cause some decisions are taken by heart... Or may be I will never confess.. cause I don't want him to feel betrayed. He just think me as his friend.

Sanskar: confession doesn't mean betrayal..
Tanya: but I don't want him to misunderstand me..

" Is he an idiot that he will misunderstood u.."
Laksh said as he entered..
Both got shocked to see him.
Laksh: are what happened,? Why u both shocked?
Sanskar: Laksh ,when u came?
Laksh: now only when u were telling her confession doesn't mean betrayal..
But Tanya I m really angry on u..
Tanya: what.. what sir? But.. I m sorry sir..
Laksh: no sorry not accepted. U told about it love to Sanskar ,not your friend.. how can u do this..

Tanya and Sanskar relaxed that he doesn't heard everything..

Sanskar: no Laksh , she didn't told me, I just found out so I was just talking..
Laksh: but who's that lucky guy?
Sanskar:( murmured) it's u only lucky...
Laksh: what?
Tanya look at Sanskar..
Sanskar: nothing.. she didn't told his name..
Laksh: Tanya , who's he?
Tanya: woh... Woh sir.. he .. he.... Contract paper.!!!
Laksh: what??
Sanskar pressed his lips to stop his laugh.
Laksh: contract paper? What kind of name this is?
Tanya: no it's not name, sir I have to ready contract papers otherwise, we will get late to submit so I m leaving.. bye sir.. bye Sanskar sir..
Sanskar: bye Tanya..
Tanya rushed out with her phone..
Laksh: this girl behave weird sometimes..
Sanskar: not too easy to understand.. shall we go.
Laksh: okay.. but Bhai, what was she saying? She looked sad..
Sanskar sees Laksh intently, he sees a different restlessness in his eyes for Tanya..
Sanskar: why r u so concerned?
Laksh: no, I m not.... Hmm actually once I asked her if she love someone and she gave me reaction as if she was caught red-handed..
Sanskar: there is lots of pain in love and we know that.. she also have some reason.. may be she is not feeling comfortable to share with u.. it depends upon u if u want to find it or not..