4. Her disability to speak

Flashback continue...

After breakfast everyone left to their respective work. Ladies went to kitchen, uttara went to college and Laksh and Sanskar went to office.
Sanskar was very tensed about what Dp told.

In office,
Sanskar was in meeting. After sometime, meeting got over and as usual maheshwari company got the deal. Dp and Rp were once again proud of Sanskar, but Sanskar gave just fake smile.
Dp: I m so happy beta, you again made me feel proud of you.
Sanskar( fake smile) : Thanks papa.
Dp: you are truly my son and I know you will never let me down.
Sanskar nods with sad smile. Laksh was noticing all this but he was silent.
Dp: Now you should check other formalities to finalise the deal. I will take leave. Ram come with me. I wanna talk about something. Ram nods and both left.

Once they left, Laksh fires questions on sanskar.
Laksh: what was that? Why dont u tell everything to dad.

Sanskar was already frustrated so he throw the files which were on the table and left conference room with bang sound of door in anger.
For a minute Laksh got startled but he gain some courage and thought to confront him. So, he left to his cabin and entered inside without knocking. sanskar got angry because none allowed to his cabin without his permission and shout.

Sanskar:( hell angry) who the hell is this? ( without seeing) GET LOST NOW!!!

Laksh (same tone):NO! I WILL NOT!!!
sanskar: Laksh, I m no mood to talk. Please leave for now.

Laksh: And why do you think that I will follow your order.
Sanskar: LAKSH!!!
Laksh: what laksh?? Huh!! I know my name. You dont need to remind me.
Sanskar: Laksh, why don't you understand??
Laksh: EXACTLY Sanskar, Why don't you understand?
Sanskar look at Laksh confused.
Laksh: Why don't you understand that you are doing mistake. Why didn't you tell papa?
Sanskar: ( angry) So, you want me to tell him that I am already in love with some one and you think papa will say, very good beta, go and marry her.
Laksh take a sit and take a deep sigh calm himself.
Sanskar: NOW WHATT? Why are you not saying anything?
Laksh: (calmly) Firstly, take a sit and drink some water and calm yourself.
Sanskar:( confused) whatt?
Laksh: do what I said silently.
Sanskar sit and drink full glass water in one go and try to cool himself.
Laksh: Feeling better?
Sanskar nods .
Laksh: so, now we can continue.
Sanskar: what can I do laksh?
Laksh: But I don't understand why you don't want to tell dad about it?
Sanskar: you know na Laksh, How much society, culture, traditions matters to papa.
Laksh nodded at him.
Sanskar: So, do you think he will accept her and other thing is...( Paused)

Laksh: other thing..
Sanskar ( sighs): I don't want to hurt him. He fulfilled my every wish whatever I want or wish for before I could ask. He gave me everything. Everything Laksh and you also know that. Papa may be angry sometimes but he always done everything for our happiness.

Laksh nods understanding.
Sanskar: so, you only tell Laksh, how can I hurt him by saying that I dont want to marry the girl whom he has choosen.

Laksh again nods.Sanskar got irritated that Laksh is only nodding at everything.
Sanskar: LAKSH!! Are you listening? I m saying something.
Laksh: haa ha ....ye yes yes.
Sanskar: what yes!! Huh, do something!!
Laksh: hmm..( thinking)
Both remained silent and thinking. Suddenly Laksh shout on the top of his voice.
Laksh: IDEA!!!!
Sanskar: (put hands on his ears) you can say that slowly Laksh.
Laksh: arey, I got an idea.
Sanskar: What idea?
Laksh: See, I know, you can't tell dad but what if that girl can denny for this marriage?
Sanskar ( confused): i dont understand, Why will she reject me?
Laksh: because you will tell her to do so.
Sanskar: Iam not getting anything. Laksh, Why will I tell her to do so?
Laksh slap his hand on his head.
Sanskar: what?( Confusingly)
Laksh: Listen, you cannot tell anything to dad but you can tell it to her that you love someone and want to marry her only and tell her to reject you.
Sanskar understand and smiled and hug Laksh in excitement.
Sanskar: Thankyou, Thanku Laksh, for the first time your any idea sounds good.
Laksh:( annoyed) Oh hello, I m intelligent, I know how to handle the situation.
Sanskar: ( raised eyebrows) really?
Laksh : yes.
Suddenly sanskar punch Laksh in his stomach.
Laksh: aahhh! What was that for?
Sanskar: For morning, What did you said that, all girls run away from sanskar so how can I have affair?