Chapter 13

Jiyong POV

So after me and A Ru worked together on my new lines, we completely lost contact.
Why?
Because I lost my phone and obviously I wanted to stay intouch but I had no contact number.
Well I did ask my manager, but he decided to delete the numbers.

I tried so hard to find her on Social media, but no luck.
A month has passed, I did a few concerts and focused on my clothing line.
Even though I don't see A Ru or speak to her anymore, I stop thinking about her.
For some reason that time on set made me oddly feel attracted to her.
I forced myself to get rid of these thoughts and feelings.
.
.

I woke up early and noticed the noises outside my door but I was way to lazy to go check.
I think its the new neighbours that moved in.
Bobby was suppose to pick up some lyrics but I ended up waiting for him.
When he finally arrived at my place I've noticed a huge smile on his face.

"You're in a good mood?" I said with a straight face.

He smiled. "Oh hey Ji whats up, yeah I met some cute girls outside."

I just rolled my eyes. "Alright?"

"Have you met your neighbours yet?"
"No, I am not interested. "
"Are You sure? They're cute." He replied with a smirk.
"I'm sure. I don't really care."
"Well, Alright man."
"Here's the lyrics. "I said holding the papers infront of him.
"Thanks Dude, see you at the studio."
"Sure."

He walked out, I decided to walk to my door because I kept hearing girls talking.
When I opened my door I noticed a girl sitting in the doorway in the apartment right across me.
I couldn't see her face because when she saw me she shut the door.
I guess its just some rich spoiled girls.

I got myself some wine sat on the balcony and had a smoke.
After few glasses, I was abit tired but abit drunk, I went on Instagram and a suggested profile popped up.

In my alcohol influence state I went to her profile.
Finally, I found you A Ru.
I clicked "Follow" without noticing.
I put my phone down and thought, Shit I shouldn't have done that.
But awell
After that I decided to go to bed early.
I only woke up the next day late.
My phone had a shit load of missed calls and messages.

I went through my messages and also saw a event invitation.
I accepted seeing that I didn't have much to do that day.
It was tomorrow.

I phoned my manager and discuss it with him and we did the arrangements.
I decided to go do some shopping me and my manager went out after that, we went for dinner and after that I went home.
I had a few more drinks at home.
I decided to go on Instagram to post something and I thought about A Ru again.
I just quickly put my phone down again.

I should go to sleep.

Next Day
FRIDAY  (Art Event)

A Ru POV

Layla and I got up early and went to the shop half day.
The Art event was early that day.
We got a few of my good art and stuff and head out to the event.
We arrived and the owner of the event welcomed us and directed us where I should stall my stuff out.
There was more people than I expected, we've been there for about an half an hour.
We got to know alot of new korean artists, It was amazing.

I stood there and Layla poked me with her elbow and pointed with her shooked eyes to the direction where the door was.
When I looked, my body went numb.

I saw Jiyong approaching the door with a cigarette in his mouth and his manager was dress so casual.
Luckily he didn't noticed me so I ran to hide somewhere.
Layla was completely shooked.

I was hiding behind a pillar, I couldn't see where Ji was so I thought I'll go around it but when I turned around, I walked face first into someones chest.
I got such big fright. "O my god, I am so sorry."

I looked up and saw Jiyong looking down on my red face smiling.

"Oohh" I felt my body went from cold to flaming hot.
"Are you okay? Long time no see, Why are you hiding A Ru?" He said smiling.
My face was burning up. " Oh uh I uh. was looking for someone. "
"Who?"
"Just someone. " I said scratching my head, trying to avoid the question.
"So does this someone have a name? "
I gave him a tiny smile. "Yeah. but it doesn't matter."
Luckily he decided to change the subject. "Ah, I see. So what brings to Seoul?"
"Oh I live here now."
He gave me a shooked look. "Live? "
I nodded. "Yeah."
His facial expression was priceless. "Whah really? That's unexpected. What made you decide to move here?"
His question kind of caught me off guard. "Why unexpected? and well its a long story. "
He smirked. "I have time. " He replied with the most breathtaking smile"
I was lost for words, how was I suppose to answer to a smile like that? "Oh. Uh .. "
He gave me a cute smile and whispered. "It's okay you don't have to explain. "
I felt so nervous.  "No its not that."
He raised his eyebrow and smiled "Okay?"

Suddenly our conversation got interrupted by his manager.
Jiyong looked at me and smiled. "We'll continue this some other time if you like?"
I blushed. "Yes, I'd like that. "

He was really friendly towards me but the tension between us was abit cold, almost like we were complete strangers. 
I was confused but atleast he's not giving me false hope anymore.
I didn't expect to see him so soon.

He was all over the place but he didn't make eye contact with me once.