Chapter 26

Jiyong POV.

PISSED OFF wasn't even the word to describe my anger.
When I dropped the phone, I threw my phone aside and walked to my manager.
I explained to him everything and he agreed without hesitation, all he added was.
" Please just finished the show tonight and then we can head back when you're ready" I nodded.

I did my show thanked the fans for their love and support and head down.
I ignored everyone and walked straight to the dressing room.
My manager just warned them to leave me alone.
I dried my face, put my jacket on and got my bag.
I walked to my manager and told him " I'll be waiting in the mini van " and left, it was 9pm already.

When I got in the van I put my phone on airplane mode , put my sunglasses on with my mask and put my earphones in.
I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.
My manager and some staff got in the van and we left.
We arrived at the hotel, I was completely quiet. When we got to our rooms, I just went in put my stuff down and started to pack my bags, once I was done I messaged my manager to tell him he should get us a flight as soon as possible, an hour later he replied saying the earliest flight he could get is at 12o'clock tonight.
It was already 10 so I got my things ready to leave.
Me and my manager left alone, I didn't say a word on the plane.
We arrived back, it was just passed 3 in the morning.
I when I got to my apartment I saw Layla and Taeyang sleeping on the couch.
I went to my room put my things down and walked to A- RU, she was in a deep sleep.
I sat next to her, kissed her forehead and softly touched her face.

How can I be mad at this face?

I was staring at her for about 4 minutes while stroking her hair softly, she suddenly woke up.
She quickly sat up straight when tears started rolling down her face, she started to apologise.
" Shh My Angel lets just go to sleep and we'll talk about it in the morning " I said while I whiped away her tears.
I didn't even put my sleeping clothes on, I just took my shirt off and got in next to her.
She was uneasy, I just moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.
She turned around facing me and whispered while crying " Ji, please don't leave me. I am sorry. "
I looked at her with a shooked face. " Aigoo, A Ru I will never leave you, Stop being silly and go to sleep." I kissed her and pulled her closer, with her face buried in my chest.

It's the second time she asked me not to leave her, I shouldn't be to hard on her.
I am just so worried.
I was holding her tight I could feel she was still crying, I whispered to her while stroking the back of her head.
" My Angel listen to me, I will never leave you. I will protect you and be there for you no matter what happens.  But just promise me one thing." I felt her nodd. " Okay"
Pulled away abit and looked at her. " Don't ever hide something like this from me again, Okay?".
She gave me a sad smile and promised.
I kissed her and held her tight, we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early and took a shower while A Ru was still sleeping.
I went out to see my manager, Layla and Taeyang were still sleeping.

My manager and I discussed my next show, which were in 2 days in Tokyo, I will stay here and head to Tokyo the day of the show, Luckily it takes about 4 hours to get there. My manager booked an early flight for that day.
I told him I'll see him later, I have some things to discuss with my mother.

I phoned my mother and told her I want to meet up with her and Ji-Su, once my mother agreed, I went home to talk to A RU.
When I walked in, Layla and Taeyang looked surprised.
" Ji, you're here, When did you arrive?" Taeyang asked surprised.
" Yeah, This morning just passed 3."

Layla didn't say anything, she just continued making coffee. A Ru woke up and walked to the kitchen, I gave her a kiss and told her I want to talk to her on the balcony.
Layla looked at us and said " I'll bring your coffee."
A Ru just agreed with a worried face.
We sat down, I smiled at her and held her hand. " Why do you look so worried my Angel?"

✔It's all for Art and Fashion COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें