Chapter 21

Jiyong POV.

I smiled at Ru and opened my front door.
When I opened the door I looked straight into my mothers face.
My body froze, Shit. I forgot my mother told me she's visiting.
What am I going to tell her? She wants me to marry the girl of her liking.
Crap, my body was shivering and with a surprised voice, I greeted her.

She glared at me and asked. "Why do you look so surprise Ji? I told you I'm visiting"
I couldn't speak, I was just trying to think how I will tell her that A Ru was my Girlfriend.
Okay wait, I know! I will have to introduce her as my friend, atleast my mother knows I have alot of female friends.
When my mother returns home I'll tell her about A Ru, just like I did with my tattoos.

I invited her in. 'I hope they get along'.
A Ru was busy making coffee, I called her.
"Ru, This is my mother, Mother this is A Ru."
Ru bowed and greeted my mother in a very polite and friendly manner.
My mom took A Ru's  hand with both her hands, smiled and replied. "Nice to meet you A Ru, I've heard many things about you. "
I was shooked, I asked her where she heard about A Ru and she replied "You talked about her alot over the phone, isn't this the girl you were talking about saying you missed her and you don't know what to do because you're inlove with her but you don't know if she feels the same? "
I looked at A Ru, I felt how red my ears got while watching her face turns red.
I quickly whispered to my mother "Eomeoni "
She laughed, her phone rang and she went out to the balcony.
I looked at A Ru and my face went red, she just chuckled.
While I had the chance, I explained to her the situation.
"My Beautiful, I promise I will tell my mom that we're dating but for now lets just act as good friends, I don't want her to freak out or treat you bad. The thing is... my mom strictly believes I should only marry the woman she chooses, So I will tell her when she's home, she'll eventually accept it"
She gave me a glare, I was worried so I walked closer to her standing next to her.
She smiled and replied with a cute voice. "Anything for you."
That was a relief, I wanted to hug and kiss her so badly.

She moved away from me. "Yah, where are you going ?" I asked.
She looked at me, smiled and said " If you stand that close to me, your mother is not going to believe you when you tell her we're friends "
She had a point though, but I think my mother already suspect something. But I just wanted to avoid drama!

My mother came back in, A Ru asked her if she would like some Tea but she answered " Wine please"  she went to go sit on my couch and open her laptop.
A Ru took her wine to her and my mother told her to sit down.
I started to feel nervous when she asked me to go fetch her bag in the car because that means I have to leave A Ru alone with her.
A Ru quickly stood up and apologised to my mother that she has to leave, she added " I will visit later or Tomorrow, Luckily I live right next door" My mother gave her a smile and nodded.
I walked with Ru and stopped infront of her door. I apologised to her and she told me I have nothing to apologise for, she understood my situation.
She made my heart flutter, I still can't believe she's mine.
She gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to sleep well, she'll message me later.
I hugged her, gave her a kiss on the lips and she went inside.
When she closed the door, I clutched my chest.
My heart kept on skipping beats everytime she's around me, just having her presence around me makes me forget about all the negative and bad things in life.

I went to go fetch my mothers bag, I got back and I saw a woman standing there waiting for the elevator.
When I got closer to her, I noticed that I recognised this woman.
She turned her head and looked at me. " Oh, GD "

It was 지수 (Ji - Su) the girl my mother wants me to marry since childhood.
What is she doing here? This can't be good.

I greeted her and asked, why she was here.

"Eomeoni invited me, I haven't seen you in so long. Didn't you miss me?"She replied.

I glared at her with irritation and asked "Eomeoni? Why are you calling my mother "Eomeoni"? And No!"
I walked into the elevator, she was shooked and sigh while following me into the elevator.
There was complete silence, we got out and I walked away, She tried to keep up with me but her heels didn't allow it, She just kept calling my name.
I walked into my apartment and put the bag down, I looked at my mother and Ji-Su walked in behind me.
"Eomeoni? What is Ji-Su doing here?" I asked irritated.
"I invited her! " She replied while smiling.
My mother asked me to bring them some wine, I was so annoyed.
I sat next to her and she suddenly killed me with unexpected news.

"Ji, your wedding has been arranged, So once you return from the military, you'll be attending your wedding.  "

My body went numb and my face pale, I respected my mother alot but this was to much.
I asked with who and she replied with Ji- Su's name.
My face went red with anger and replied " There is no way in hell I'm marrying that woman"
My mother gave me furious looked and told me that I do not have a choice.

I was so angry, I stood up and left.
My mother still wanted to stop me but I slammed my front door.
I walked to A Ru's place and knocked on her door.
When she opened, she gave me a smile.

"A Ru, Can I please stay over tonight?" I asked desperately.
A Ru looked abit confused but she didn't ask questions.
She smiled and invited me in.
When she closed the door, I grabbed her arm, pulled her closer and hugged her.
I buried my face in her neck, I felt her tapping my back.
She was comforting me in silence, like she was to scared to ask whats wrong.

"A RU, Please help me" I whispered while holding her.
She quickly pulled back and looked at me with a worried face.
"What's wrong Babe?" she asked nervously.

I explained to her the whole situation, I was clueless and didn't know how to handle this.
She had a sad expressions, but suddenly she grabbed my cheeks.
"I aint letting you marry anyone besides me, So no matter what happens or how hard this will be, I will not leave your side. ARASSO (Understood)?" She replied with a cheeky attitude.
I looked at her and kissed her, she told me I should go take a shower she'll make me some food and then we can go to bed seeing that she had work tomorrow.
I just nodded and did what I was told.

I was standing there with the water running, I was so depressed. 
I heard a knock on the door "Babe?"
"Yes" I quickly answered. She whispered. "Uhm"
I asked her with a joke voice " What, do you want to join me?" I heard the door close while she whispered " Aigo" I just chuckled.
I got out, got dressed and went to the kitchen.
I didn't put my shirt back on but when I entered the kitchen I froze.
There was a girl standing next to A Ru, her eyes grew wide and A Ru pointed to my shirt. The girls jaw dropped, well I didn't expect anyone else to be here.
I chuckled, put my shirt on and greeted the girl.
A Ru was blushing like crazy " Ji, this is my friend from my home town  "

Friend? Oh god.

"Oh, I am so sorry, nice to meet you I am...."
The girl interrupted my sentence and answered for me, screaming "O my god, Jiyong? "
A Ru's face was shooked.  "Yah, Keep it down" she said slapping her friend on the shoulder.
The girl was shivering asking why I was here. I looked at Ru, she smiled at me and said "He's my Boyfriend" My heart fluttered when l heard those words coming from her mouth, It sounded so right.
Her friend was speechless, She didn't believe Ru at first.
Layla arrived and she greeted me, I sensed a cold vibe between Layla and A Ru's friend.
But honestly I didn't care, Ru told me that the food was ready so we had dinner.
I went to sit next to A Ru and noticed she was tired.
After we ate Ru told the two girls we're going to bed.
I followed her and we went to bed.