Chapter 25

A Ru POV.

The next morning when I woke up, I went to make coffee before waking Ji.
I was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking my coffee.
I checked my emails on my laptop and saw a Email saying Anonymous, I opened it.

I received a death note, Written in Big bold letters.

I AM GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK.

I was so shooked, I just stared at my screen with my Jaw dropped.  What the actual F...
I was completely frozen, Ji eventually woke up and walked to the kitchen.
He saw me staring at my screen with a shocked facial expression.
When he walked to me, he greeted me and ask what's wrong.
When I heard his voice, I quickly shut my laptop closed.
" Good Morning my love, Oh it's nothing.  I was reading an article that shooked me" I said with a smile.
He looked at me and smiled " What was the article about? "

I didn't know what to say, I looked at him and raised my eyebrows " Huh?"

" You said the article shooked you? What was the article about?" He asked curiously.

My eyes were wide, I was shivering. I didn't want to tell him about this death note I received, he's going to lose it.  I just want him to finish his tour without worrying.
I wasn't scared though but I was worried If someone managed to do something, that I will loose my babies.
I didn't know what to do, Ji asked if I'm heading with him to the airport again.

" Oh, No my love I'll say goodbye to you here. I have so much to do today, I'll FaceTime you once you arrived in Japan." I replied nervously.

He gave me a sad and disappointed look, I walked to him and kissed him. " It's almost over my love, just think when you get back, you'll be spending alot of time with our 2 Dragons " I said while cupping his face.
He smiled at me and hugged me tight.
He got his bag and I walked with him to the door, he gave me such a sweet and passionate kiss and whispered " I'm going to miss you my Angel, I'll FaceTime you once I arrived "
I looked at him, smiled and waved him off.

I quickly grabbed my phone and message Layla.

After that I quickly took a shower and head to the shop

When I arrived at the store, I went up to my studio, I sat down and stare at my desk.
I leaned forward with my finger in my hair, holding my head.
What am I going to do, should I tell Ji about this.
I suddenly heard the stores door swung open and I heard Layla Yelled " Ru, are you here." She rushed up the stairs.
She looked at me out of breath, I saw Taeyang sneaking out behind her.

" You told Taeyang? " I looked at her with a annoyed face.

She looked confused " Well yeah, He is my Boyfriend and he was next to me when you send the message"

Taeyang was also quite confused and asked " Did you tell Ji about this? "

I lowered my head and replied. "No, I'm to scared, I just want him to successfully finish his tour. I don't want him to worry, so please don't tell him"

Taeyang gave me an irritated look. " Fine, but Ji is going to be Pissed off with all of us. Death threats are serious!"
I kept my head down and whispered " I know"

Layla quickly spoke " Don't worry Ru, we'll make sure nothing happens until Ji returns. Can you think of anyone that would have a grudge against you?"

I kept staring at my desk trying to think, who would want to kill me? that's when it strikes me.
I quickly looked at Layla and replied with a shaky voice " Ji-Su "
Layla frowned at me " Who the hell is Ji-Su?"
Taeyang's facial expression dropped and answered Layla with a concerned voice  " Ji-Su is the girl, Jiyong mother wants him to marry"
She looked at me and Taeyang confused, I nodded.

" Last night when me and Ji went for dinner, she caused a big commotion in the restaurant." I replied annoyed.
Layla was freaking out and cursing, Taeyang touched her shoulder and told her to calm down he added " We should just make sure Ru is safe and make sure Ji doesn't find out about it."
We both nodded, Taeyang told Layla he's leaving and he'll send his body guards.
I felt abit better, Layla went downstairs and I decided to continue with my designs.

Later that day Ji Facetimed me to tell me his safe.
We were just chatting and Ji suddenly kept quiet and asked me if something's wrong.
I nodded no, for some reason he noticed my nervous act.
He told me to be honest with him, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know how to tell him.
I lowered my head and said " Ji, if I tell you this will you promise you'll continue your tour? "
He gave me a concerned look and said yes.

" Alright, well remember when I told you this morning I was just reading an article, Well it was actually an email I received from a Anonymous"

He nodded and asked " Why did the Email shooked you so much? "

I gave a tiny sigh " Well it was a death threat I received."

His face went bloodshed red and furiously asked " Why the hell didn't you tell me this morning, I could've done something.  Now you're expecting me to not come back after hearing my pregnant girlfriend might me in danger?"
I quickly replied " I didn't want you to worry, I just want you to successfully finish your Tour"
He interrupted me, he was furious. " That's Bullshit, what the hell were you thinking, making a decision for me? If I have to choose between Music and the woman I love.  I would obviously choose my woman, I can't believe you right now!!"

He had such a angry facial expression, I just apologized.

" A apology is not going to bring you back to life when they kill you, I can't even talk to you right now. I'm hanging up"

He dropped the phone and it felt like my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.
I started to cry, I didn't know what to do.
I don't know if I can do this anymore, I received a text from Ji.

I was worried, If he ends things now. I don't know what I will do.