Chapter 18

A RU POV.

Ah, I woke up feeling so bad even the smell of breakfast made me want to throw up.
I quickly stood up and ran to the toilet, I made it just in time.
Waah, Why am I feelings this bad. I'm never drinking again.

The bathroom door swung open.

" Ru, Are you okay? " I heard a mans voice.

It was GD, Oh god what did I do last night.
I was holding my head down with my hair covering my face.
I suddenly felt his hand removing my hair.
I wanted to stop him but before I could, I threw up again.
Layla walked in with a wet towel and took over.
Jiyong backed off and went back to the kitchen.
I stood up and looked at Layla, she was smiling at me and asked me if I was okay, I just nodded.
She told me to come eat, I had no appetite.
I declined the food and Layla told me to eat something.
I told her I wasn't hungry, GD was quiet the whole time and made me strong Tea and told me to drink it so I just nodded.

Jiyong seemed to act normal but I can't help to feel like I did something stupid.

I asked him " Ji how did I get in bed? "

" You can't remember? Jiyong asked with a smirk on his face.

Oh shit, what did I do?

"Don't worry Ru you didn't do anything stupid and nothing happened, so stop giving me that worried look."

I sighed in relief. "OH okay good. But Ji, how did I managed to get in bed?"

"Oh, I carried you and tucked you in."

I felt my face burning up. "What? "

"What?" He asked sarcastically.

Layla was chuckling on the other side of the table but then stopped when I gave her a death stare.

"Well you were really drunk and couldn't walk so I had to carry you. " He replied with a cute smile while he took a bite from his breakfast."

I buried my face in my hands. Oh my god, I was so embarrassed.
But I can't help to feel like I said something to him.
He seemed to act normal but I am not sure If I dreamt it or if it was real.
I hope it was a dream, I thought to myself, Maybe I should ask him.

"Ji, Can I ask you something. "

Jiyong stopped eating, looked at me and nodded.

"Uhm, did I say anything stupid to you last night ?" I asked lowering my head.

"Like what? "

"Well, I don't know."

He chuckled and replied with and playful voice. "Yah A Ru, Calm down! You didn't do or say anything Stupid. "

What a relief, So I guess I was just dreaming it.
Because that wasn't the way I would want to tell Jiyong I have feelings for him.

He gave us an awkward smile and didn't make eye contact, he finished his breakfast and told us he had to leave.
Layla quickly finished her breakfast aswell and told me she's heading out with Taeyang.
What is going on with these two?
I just sighed and finished my Tea, I stood up and went to go sit on the balcony.
I suddenly had a Flashback from last night.

" I was staring at his face again like last night but tonight just felt so different.
He was sitting next to me while we were looking over the city light, his shoulder was touching mine.
He noticed I was staring at him and he turned his head slowly towards mine and looked at me.

"Why are you starring at me? "
"Oh i was? I ... I'm sorry I didn't.."

I couldn't finish my sentence when his soft lips gently touched mine.
My body went numb and my heart beat dropped and skipped 10000 beats.
I then felt his hand touching my cheek.
I didn't want it to stop.
He pulled back looked at me and said " I wanted to do that since the first day I met you.
He gave me a sweet smile.