🎈Unforgettable Birthday. 🎈

❤💍18🗝08🎨2018💍🖤

🎉

♠️♥️♣️♦️

POV. ⚓

After Jiyong became father and A Ru got known by the media as Jiyong's Girlfriend, in the press conferences he made sure they were well aware of who the mother of his twins were and also the girl he loved.

In the interview Ji stated that he wanted to ask A Ru to marry him before he gets enlisted in the Army but their plan never worked out that way.

The Twin dragons were a little bit over a year now and A Ru had her hands full, luckily she had enough support from Layla and Ji's Family.
Since Jiyong got enlisted, the media's eyes were on A Ru for quite a while.

Once the public eye noticed that she went quiet and no more juicy stories were found, the main focus drifted away from her.

Ji has been away for about 6 month's and only saw the babies when he was on a short break and they were visiting his mother at his villa.
A Ru had to go on a business trip and had to manage some things at her branch in the States.

She knew that Jiyong's birthday was coming up but she wasn't sure if she will be seeing him.
They haven't seen eachother other for 6 months and their communication were limited, A Ru was not taking it to well. She missed Jiyong so much, there were some nights the twins will sleep with her on the bed and she would cry just smelling his scent in his room.

A few days went by and she got a phone call from Jiyong's mother telling her that she needs to come home as soon as possible, she couldn't even asked what the reason was when the phone cut off.
She tried to phone her again but it went straight to voicemail.
A Ru was in panic mode because her twins were there, what if something bad has happened.
Her mind jump to the worst possible conclusion.

She took the first flight home and on her way back she kept on thinking what could go wrong.
When she arrived in Seoul she rushed back to the villa, it was like the road got longer and the hours turned into days.

She kept on trying to phone Ji's mother but there was still no answers, She started to feel sick and had to stop the taxi driver.
Her body started to feel exhausted and she close her eyes untill they've reached the villa.
She had tears in her eyes and her face was pale.

Ji's mother ran out to greet her but she saw A Ru wasn't looking to well.
"Aigo, Ru. Are you okay? " she quickly placed her hand on A Ru's forehead.  "You are burning up, what happened?"

She looked at her with sad, worried and exhausted eyes. "Are the babies okay? I tried phoning, but there was no answer so I took the first flight home. I was so worried. "
Ji's mother felt so bad and guilty. "They are more than fine my love." She smiled .
A Ru was confused. "Then why did I have to come home as soon as possible, Eomeoni do you know how sick I got of stress on the way back?"
She bursts out in tear of how relieved she felt and fell to her knees, sobbing.
Ji's father ran out worried, but his mother just waved to signal not to disturb. She handed A Ru's bags to him and told him to take them to the room.

She helped A Ru up and directed her to one of the rooms. "Come, get some rest and we can talk when you wake up. Don't worry about the twins they are fine." A Ru nodded.
She took Ru to the room Jiyong normally stays in when he visits.
She helped her to get in bed and tucked her in.
A Ru fell asleep right away.

Jiyong's mother walked out and went to the cafe.
His father was there entertaining the two busy bodies, he looked up at her and asked if everything was okay.
She explained to him and he felt guilty aswell.
"If only A Ru knew that it was Jiyong's doing."