Mission

So this is the mission chapter. Well the given mission chapter. Just to clear that up.
------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV
The pups (as always) rush to the lookout. Marshall tripped and fell and made everybody laugh at his joke. Marshall this time was dressed in his EMT outfit.
Chase's POV
"Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder, Sir!" I said, using my usual catchphrase. "Sorry to interrupt your free time pups. But an emergency popped up. Alex and Mr. Porter were with Jake learning to snowboard when they fell off the ledge and are stuck. For this mission, Chase, I'll need your winch to help each of them to get up. "Chase is on the case!" I said. "Skye, I'll need you to be our eye in the sky to see if we're good. Be careful, there's a blizzard going to hit near. We got to hurry." She yipped. I love it when she yips. Why would I say it at a time like this? "Let's take to the sky!" Then he called Everest. "Ryder! Alex, Mr. Porter and Jake are stuck on a ledge!" "EVEREST! Calm down. We need to know their statuses on health and everything." "Well" she started. "They're fine from what I can see. I really don't know for sure. " "Okay. We'll be right there." Then he went to Marshall's icon. "Marshall. From the info Everest gave us, we need you to check on them to make sure they're okay. "I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!"
3rd Person POV
"Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder said. The pups howled as they went down the slide to go to  their vehicle's. As they headed up the hill. The air was getting colder and thicker. "Pups!" Ryder yelled. "The blizzard is nearing. We have to get to them before it hits. Chase, Everest, and Marshall responded immediately. It took Skye a little longer for her to respond.
Skye's POV
           "Pups! The blizzard is nearing. We have to get to them before the blizzard hits!" Ryder said, yelling. "Got it!" the others responded. It was difficult for me because it was so thick that I couldn't see and my pup tag is going very slowly. I finally responded. "Got it Ryder!" I steered my helicopter but then wind started to pick up. The blizzard was so thick and blurry I couldn't see a thing. I couldn't see anybody or anything. Then came out of nowhere, I crashed into a thicket of trees. I tried calling. No response. "Mayday! Mayday! Going down! Going down!" "Skye? SKYE!?" Chase said. So this is how I end. I never tell Chase my true feelings for him and I go down in my copter. "HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"
A/N Sorry for the short chapter (only about 508 words)  and cliffhanger!😈😧 So is this how it ends. Sorry if I said this weekend! I had to do very important things to do. Like playing limbo. So short question.
What is your favorite ships in Paw Patrol. Mines is Skace (obviously) and Evershall.