Wolf Food?

WARNING: THERE MAYBE A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS IN HERE!
------------------------------------------------------
Chase POV
The only thing I could do was stand in horror as the were going to eat Skye. I secretly went as a side along. I followed into the cave as she squirmed. "Leave ME ALONE! BITCH! YOU NEVER HAVE GUTS DO YOU VICTOR!" Skye yelled. I stood in horror as she got slapped by the leader who I learned his name was Victor.

Victor's POV (never suspected it did ya?)
I slapped her very hard in the face and to my pleasure, blood fell from her face and became unconscious. She was in a helicopter crash and I was pleased that she was weak and injured. Like her idiotic parents. Her mother, Miranda, was the love of my life.

Flashback
I was a young wolf when I met Miranda. She was just a small pup nine or ten years old. I was the same age as her. A/N that's in human years. Not dog years. Just want to clear that up. On with the flashback.
I was the heir to be the next leader in the pack. I was the oldest, powerful out of six siblings, and adored by my parent's, siblings, and rest of the pack. Yet when I met Miranda. It was quite understandable that it was her sister who didn't like me. She was the youngest of two siblings. Her sister, Marinda, was a huge push over. She was very proper and snooty unlike Miranda. Miranda was the most understandable and cutest of them all. She understood my thoughts and feelings when my parents couldn't. They adored me but mostly, never understood. Her parents loved me and treated he as I was their own child. Marinda never stayed around when I was there. Miranda looked like her mother. Golden fur. But with her father's green eyes. I wanted her to be mine. Then when we were about 15 (again human years.) It's when that bitch came around. Arthur was just a poor orphan, the same age as us, who lost his parents in a bull dog fight and he was alone. When I saw him talking to her. I began to attack. I wanted to tear him apart piece by PIECE! Miranda was so ashamed and mad at ME! NOBODY CAN TELL ME THAT! Then our of nowhere,

I slapped her.

She never forgave me. "Why did you do that!" she yelled at me smothered in tears. "HOW COULD YOU!" All I could was say I'm sorry but it never worked. I tried tailing her and when she got home. She began to yell at me "BITCH!! LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE!!!!! NEVER TALK TO ME OR DARE TOUCH ARTHUR! YOU DISGUST ME!" She slammed the door in my face and then years later, she went with Arthur and had those five filthy pups. When she died trying to save her pups. I was disgusted. Why would she do that! She said to me "I will never forgive you!" and I bit her neck and killed her. Oh how Skye will love being eaten and dead! My revenge to Miranda. Who left me alone and angered.
End of flashback

Skye POV
Victor slapped me! I couldn't feel myself anymore. I felt drowsy and warm all a sudden. Then I saw Chase. Chase. He's here to rescue me! If only I told my feelings sooner. We might have had days, months, maybe even years. Now that's over. I closed my eyes.
Chase POV
"RYDER!" I whispered yelled into my pup tag. Then I froze. "Oi boss? Did you hear anybody?" I was discovered when a wolf tackled me. "Hey boss! There's a pup here! German Shepherd I think? He said in a British accent like. "Hmm. What do we have here? Another snack that's what! Tie him up! Maybe he'll want to save his little friend!" said Victor in a very harsh voice. I saw the unconscious Skye, beaten, bloody, and bruised. They tied me up aligned to Skye and that's when I heard sirens whaling.
A/N so that's the chapter I wrote. I wonder if she will be wolf chow. I wonder if I keep repeating the wolf food thing. I need a bit of ideas for when the Paw Patrol come. Please I need ideas. I'm broke. I know what I'll do after saving Skye. It's just the saving part I'm stuck on. Thx and have a good night. (This is on my time zone)