Get Her Save Her Life

Ryder POV
I lost connection to Chase when I heard voices and then Chase didn't say anything. Weird. Usually Chase picks up at the first call. Then I heard wolf howling and laughing too. "Pups!" I whispered quietly. "We got to get Chase and Skye out safely." "But how?" they asked. I know I would never do this to any type of animal but this is our only chance. "We have to attack."
Chase's POV
"Now how about we make them steaks. " "NO EAT THEM ALIVE."
"YEAH!"
"UH DUH YEAH!"
"NO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH OUR FRIENDS!"
I saw Ryder and the rest of the pups standing there.
A/N I have no idea what I'm doing. This might be bad. Trust me. It'll get better by the end.
"Attack!" both sides yelled.
3rd Person POV
Both the Paw Patrol and the wolf pack attacked. There was clawing, biting, cussing, and a Rocky saving Chase and Skye
Rocky POV
After everyone was busy fighting, Ryder told me to free Chase and Skye. I snuck in the tools I needed. Nothing much. Just a knife, tweezers, and a gun. I headed towards them until. "Oh no. You ain't going nowhere little half breed." said a male. "No you don't!" I yelled and began to beat the wolf unconscious with a hammer and knife. I knew what I did but I didn't have time. I untied Chase and we both began to untie Skye.
Chase's POV
"Rocky! Cool moves. Thanks for saving our tails." I said as I began to untie Skye as fast as my paws can go. I felt a bit sore but worse when I saw Skye all beaten and bruised. As we untied the last knot. My eye's began to fill with tears. She had to be alive. Then I fell yelling. "MARSHALL! GET THE AMBULANCE AND YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! SKYE'S HURT!" Marshall came as fast as he could along with the rest. He did a quick exam and then shook his head. "Skye is beaten up pretty horrible. Most of her ribs and bones, especially her paws and chest, are broken, and if we moved her, the ribs can stab the organs and kill her. She lost most of her blood. There's no way I could do this alone. We have to transport her very carefully. The wolves beaten her badly and if she doesn't get the attention immediately, she can die." I couldn't take it anymore. I started to bawl. "Anything but that! Please save her!" Marshall nodded "We can transport her immediately." We carefully put her in the ambulance and trailed behind.
Don't leave me Skye. I wish I told you this sooner, but I love you.

A/N Sorry for not updating sooner. School is in session and I'm leaving for fall break. (Just this week and I'm on break!)  YAY! Anyway thank you for suggesting that I defeated the wolf pack. (Duh that was my plan) Also sorry for the very very short chapter.