Saved?

Chase's POV
We raced to the hospital as fast as we can. After the doctor's unloaded Skye. They told us to wait in the emergency room along with Marshall. I just paced back and forth worrying and just couldn't take it. I looked around seeing Everest crying on Marshall's shoulder and Marshall comforting her. Then I saw Zuma trying to take a nap but couldn't. Next Rubble and Rocky were playing a gloomy game of tic tac toe and it seemed that nobody's winning due to all the scraps of paper on the floor. Ryder was just sitting there. His face was expressionless. "Why is taking so long! They need to save her!" They looked at me solemnly. "Chase they're doing the best they can. You know Skye. We are all scared and desperate for Skye but calm down! She's a fighter she'll survive." Ryder said but, wasn't sure about his words either. I just kept pacing back and forth until...

The doctor came

"Is Skye okay? Will she be okay? Please tell me! IS SHE OKAY!" The doctor shook his head. "I'm so sorry Paw Patrol. We tried and tried and there is no use. She lost too much blood. Too many bones to fix. She's almost brain dead. She'll be gone in five minutes. We have to put her down." Everyone's has tears in their eyes. I was the worst of them all. No Skye. Is all I could think about.
A/N I know complete sadness. I can feel it too.