Gone Skye

3rd Person POV
"May we see her one last time? Ryder asked, choked on tears. The doctor understood as well as he is crying as well. "Come here" The doctor led them to Skye's room and opened the door. Skye laid on the bed, weak, pale, gaunt-like, and close to death. "Guy's thanks for saving me. I'm sorry." Skye said with tears flowing. "Skye. There's nothing to be sorry about." Rocky said softly. "You did great. Now it won't be the same. We love you like our little sister." Rubble said tearing up. "Thanks guys." Skye said hoarsely. They gathered in a group hug. As they gathered to leave, they looked at her one last time. "Wait." Skye said. They looked at her as she only had two minutes left. "Can I talk to Chase.... Alone" They nodded as they left leaving Chase alone with Skye.
Chase POV
They left and closed the door.. leaving me with Skye alone. "Hey." she said. "Hey." I said. She took a deep breath and said "Come here." I walked over to her bedside and put myself next to her on the bed. "Chase, I'm sorry what happened with Victor and every single thing. I hope you forgive me." I looked at her in the eyes. Her beautiful pink eyes that I could drown in and look in all day. "Skye." I began "It isn't your fault. It's Victor's. The bastard. The thing is..." I tried to know if she'd like me back. "There's this pup I like. She's smart, funny, brave and I want to tell her my feelings. How do I do it?" She looked heart broken but said. "Well, in my advice, tell her, she'll love to hear those words."
Skye's POV
Wow he likes another pup. I knew it was to good to be true.
Chase's POV
Okay here goes. "Skye, I... I... I... I... Love you. Not like my teammate or my little sister. I love you like my girlfriend. Maybe even more." Her jaw dropped. I looked horrified. "I'm so sorry Skye. I understand if you don't feel the same way about..." She kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. "Chase you don't know how long I've waited this. I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way as me. I loved you ever since you saved me from the woods on that day.
Flashback
Skye's POV
It was a few hours since I lost mom, dad, Alana, Carson, Kristi, and Maya. I wandered around the woods, scared that'll run into Victor and his pack. "Oh I'm scared if only mom or dad was here. They would know what to do." I settled down under a bush and for once, rest. The sun was up but, I was so tired and scared to keep on moving but, I was so hungry. As I opened my eye's, chocolate brown eyes met mine. I stepped back.

???: Are you okay?
Skye: Who are you leave me alone!
???: Woah! Calm down lady! You're fine. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Chase, I'm on the Paw Patrol. What's your name?
Skye: I'm Skye
Chase: Hey. How long have you been on your own?

Skye began to tear up
Skye: I just lost my whole family last night. Please do what ever you want! I want to die. Take me please. I wanna see Alana. Carson. Kristi. Maya. Mom and Dad. HELP!
Chase: Calm down Skye! You're okay. *pulls her into a hug* Here. My owner Ryder can help. He's nice. Come on. I'll show you.

And that day forward, after a while, Skye became a member of the Paw Patrol.
End of flashback
Skye's POV
So he loved me. HE LOVES ME! Then I started to feel very warm even though the room was cold. So this is what death is. At least Chase knows.
Chase's POV
"Skye, I love you too. At first, I thought you would laugh at me and reject me. And now that we are here, I wished I had told you sooner. We might have had days, weeks, months, maybe years. And now it's gone. I'm sorry Skye." She looked at me expressionless. "Chase. I feel the same way. I'm sorry. You don't have to be. Now can you do me one last favor. For me?" I looked in to her pink eye's once more. It seemed like forever and ever that we did this. I leaned in and our lips connected. It was a small but passionate kiss that seemed like forever. She pulled out and the monitor beeped wildly. She blinked a few times and whispered in my ear "I love you Chase." "I love you Skye. I will always love you no matter what. She kissed me one last time and fell very peacefully and the monitor went with one long beep. "Skye? SKYE! NO! Please! Stay with me!" It was no use. The love of my life and my only 30 second girlfriend was dead.

                        Fin

A/N No! SKYE. *cry very dramatically and drastically* Well this is the end of the story. Tell me how you think of the story. Did you like it? I know. This is a very sad story indeed. Bye! 👋 

Jk. Did anyone. Fall for it? I am still going with the story.