5

7 days later,

The baby was named after her paternal great grandmother Yasmin, nickname Afnan.

Everybody was busy celebrating and happy when suddenly tsoho called for all the men in the family and friends to come to the mosque including Zayd. He was on his way home to see Afnan when he got the call from his father asking him to meet them at the faeeiz mosque which was in the faeeiz mansion.

After everybody gathered, tsoho stood up and asked for the waliy of the bride Hanan and that of Zayd. Everybody was shocked including Zayd, who has already begun to sweat.

"But tsoho.." started zayd.

"shhhhh I don't want to hear anything from anyone, this marriage is taking place now." Tsoho said firmly.

The bride and the grooms waliyy stepped forward and the wedding Fatiha was conducted with the dowry of 50,000 naira and the Nikah was done.

After the wedding Fatiha was done, zayd quickly left the mosque without even looking at anyone and drove his car out of the compound angrily.

"Now I am married to my grandpa's choice and I don't think I would ever need her in my life." He muttered, clutching the wheel.

.

"Malika...Malika...Malika where are you? Come here now, I have bad news for you," said Anty sakina (Malika's mother's younger sister )

"Anty menene?" Malika asked adjusting her veil.

" Sadik just called me and told me that Zayd just got married now." Aunty sakina hissed, shouting on top of her voice.

"Ahhhhhh" she screamed, "Wallahi it's not true, I know Zayd more than anyone he never told me that he's getting married again he told me that alliance has been broken that tsoho has already forgotten about it. So it can't be true," she then turned and grabbed Aunty sakina, "please tell me you are lying aunt," she cried out loud.

"Keh..Keh, keep quiet don't let people know how you're feeling just calm down." Aunty sakina said, scrutinizing her face.

"Anty how can I calm down when I've just been told my husband just got married and you expect me to calm down, where's my phone let me call zayd this can't be happening. Inaa aii sam bazai yiwu ba wallah(no it's not possible I swear) I can't share my husband with anyone."

"Anty he's not picking his phone what should I do?" Malika asked after trying his number the fourth time. "Malika calm down when he comes back you can talk to him.. ok?" She wiped her tears with her veil and pulled her to her room.

                        ————————

Ayir yir yir Alhamdulillah now Hanan is officially Mrs zayd.

H A N A N

When I was told the knot was tied, I cried my heart out. At first, when Abba told me about the marriage, I thought it was a sick joke, but now I know it isn't. Has this man also being forced to marry me, how is it going to be. Oh, Allah guide us on the right path.

A few hours later,

Khadija and Ammara helped me get ready and carried my bags downstairs, while my makeup artist made me up. She was done after a few minutes, and I moved to our room.

As I sat in the room, I waited for Huda and Amma (my two elder sisters ) who were to escort me to my matrimonial home to come, because there was not going to be an event. Alhamdulillah.

My mother came into the room, her eyes were watery and tears threatened to fall in mine as well.

"This is not the right time to cry," Yusra, my younger sister reminded us, making us smile.

Mother came to sit beside me. I think she was reading some verses from the Qur'an. I turned from her to yusra who gave me an encouraging smile. "How do I look?" I asked trying to stop myself from not crying.

"Breathtaking!!" She complimented with awed eyes. "No woman would do such great justice to this lace and asoeke, You look beautiful," Mom added placing both my hands in hers and I felt like holding onto it forever and never letting it go.

I turned to the mirror to see if they were flattering me, and when I took a glance at myself I knew they weren't.

Mother faced yusrah. "Bring her down in half an hour ." She told my sister, cousins, and friends who just came into the room. They nodded, and she exited the room. All my friends came and sat with me, telling me encouraging words. 

8:30 pm

My Aunties, sisters, cousins, and friends took me to my matrimonial home which was opposite my co wife. Ya Rabbi.
They helped me change my clothes to something light, and we chatted for a while.

An hour later,

They checked if anything was missing and left. Even though I begged them not to.

I sat there and cried my life out, and now I was left alone all by my self.

                            ——————

How about this chapter, what do you think?
I pray and hope that I will be able to handle the news of my husband marrying again, that is if he does. And if he doesn't, Masha Allah.

Allah sarki Zayd and Hanan.

Fatima🥀