29

Z A Y D

I waited by the door "... Hanan I'm waiting for you whenever you feel like it you can open it for me.. Hanan I am very glad that you are my wife. I want to fill your life with happiness and love so please let me in.. Look I'm sorry" I finished the sentence letting out a gasp

The door clicked open and there stood Hanan by the door looking at me with her eyes which turned red already.. I pulled out my hand.. reached her and pulled her into an enamored hug drawing soothing circles on her back as I tightly hug her for my dear life "I am sorry Hanan.." I whispered loud enough for her to hear

She sobbed quietly in my arms.. I couldn't hold myself anymore so as I pulled out of the hug, I impatiently put my lips over hers kissing her gently then hungrily....

I cup her head kissing her deeply.. An enamored kiss it is..

Hanan snatched her hand from my my hold pushing me away with tears running down her face "Stop doing this to me.. Ya Zayd please. Tell me why you are doing this to me.. WHY??" she whispered looking directly into my eyes.. That's right why am I doing this to her..i kept questioning my self in my head

"Because.. Because" I stammered searching for the right answer to give her ".. See! You don't know the answer yourself, you are just using me.. (tears) you are just using me and.. "

"No Hanan I'm not using Wallahi " I said walking towards her," No, yo Zayd don't you touch me again.. If you are not using me then what why? WHY?" She shouted breaking into another series of tears, all of this is seriously affecting her more than she would have thought. "Because I love you hanan." I whispered holding her arm.

"Don't you get it? I love you, I love everything about you, and I treasure all those times we spent together. I love you more than you will ever guess, more than you can ever tell and I need you know that I appreciate you. Over this short period of time I've learnt to love you the way to deserve to be loved."

She stared at him with tears still running down her face. She was clearly taken aback by all this.

"I know that I have wronged you, I stayed away from you when you needed support the most, I know that I don't deserve to be forgiven but still I will forever be sorry. But I promise to make it up to you, I promise to love you forever and cherish you if Allah wills, for as long as I can. I love you." I muttered looking right into her eyes

She was too stunned to speak. "Hanan please say something." I said wiping her tears. "Wait, you're serious? This is not a joke right?"
"Oh my God, what do you take me for? I'm so sorry Hanan." She must think I am the biggest asshole in the world. Then a small smile spread across her face. "You love me?" She asked. I nodded reciprocating her smile. "I love you." She grinned and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you."

H A N A N

Oh Allah ya Zayd just confessed his feelings to me, He said that he loves me Alhamdulillah. I am so happy.

As soon as I pulled out of the hug, I ran into my bedroom blushing I still can't believe it.

I could hear ya Zayd's chuckles as he walked into my room saying, "okay now my love, get ready we are going to the family house now."

My love he just called me that.. Oh Allah. I gave him an inarticulate reply. And asked him to excuse me so I can get ready quickly. He did after pecking my forehead and left.

I smiled and proceeded to put on a white veil and put all the necessary items I need in my bag.

I slid on a black flat shoe and walked out of the parlor. As I walked into the parlor I could feel his eyes on me watching my every move and that made me feel really shy. I would dig up the ground and fall into it if I could. "I'm ready." I said shyly looking at everywhere but his face. I heard him get up and walk towards me.  As soon as he got close enough, he held me by my waist and pulled me to him. "You look stunning," he said huskily. I smiled and gave him the infamous "you don't look bad yourself reply," but in actuality he looked really handsome.

He smiled and held me for a bit before he let go saying, "let's go."
"You go first, I will lock . . . the house." Ok, it's official my husband makes me feel really nervous.

"Ok, hurry." He said walked out of the house. "Lord of mercy," I mumbled as I followed him out the door.

I struggled to lock the house with ya zayd literally staring at me. When I finally got it done, I turned and found him laughing at me. That made me laugh myself.

To be fair he looked handsome.
~~^^~~

Wayyo Allah Zaydu has finally confessed.