20

Zayd picked Hanan in a bridal style then made way to her bedroom where he quietly and quickly pushed the coverlet aside then he dropped her gently on the bed, he helped her with the coverlet and just stood there looking at her face so pretty he muttered...

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of her sleeping so cute.. , gently pushing her hair back into her scarf still looking at her...

He was interrupted by the sound of his ring tone he stared at the phone looking blankly at the name of the caller which appeared boldly on his phone

TSOHO was the caller, he quickly and gently walked out of the room careful not to wake hanan from her beauty sleep,

"Assalamu Alaikum tsoho, ina wuni" Zayd greeted respectively , "ina gajiya zaydu how are you?" he asks

"I am perfectly okay..." zayd answered

"that's great then.. Zayd I hope that you are taking good care of my daughter, Zayd you should know that if by any chance you don't take care of her and don't get along with you should know that Allah would not spare you, you hurt someone else daughter someone would hurt yours... Now would you be happy if your daughter afnan gets married and her husband always does what you do to Hanan would you be happy.. Huh?? Would you like it " Tsoho explains, Zayd for some reasons felt bad for what he has being doing to her but his love for Malika and his arrogant behavior wouldn't let him face the actual truth..

They finished their conversation with tsoho and Zayd went to room took a shower, prayed and slept for a while..

.... ....
.... ....
Hanan woke up at exactly 6:30pm, subhanallah she uttered looking at the time, she got up and walked to her bathroom where she performed her abolition and prayed her magrib prayer "but the question is... How did I get here I am sure that I slept in the parlor but.. Did Zayd perhaps help me... No..no that's not possible maybe I sleep walk to my room yes that is it... I did that but... No buts Hanan thats correct" she pondered 

Hanan quickly went to the kitchen to start preparing there dinner as she thought she was late...

Uhmm.. Now what am I going to cook.. She thought, That was when she remembered Lisa's word.. Hanan you can't just sit back and watch this injustice going on in your life, you need to fight it... You need to win your husbands trust and love yourself..

"but how am I supposed to do that" she thought leaning against the refrigerator... Ohk then let's do this

H A N A N
I actually didn't feel like cooking anything tonight so I just decided to cook instant noodles .

I grabbed the chopping board from the counter and a knife from the drawer..
I picked an onion from the rack cut off the bottom and peeled the skin then  washed the onion's thoroughly and started to cut as I was cutting it fast (you know I really know how to use my knife fast) I didn't know when I let out a loud wail.. And started crying.. I just mistakenly cut my hand and blood was gushing out now..

' Oh Allah na please make the pain go away.. Please ya Allah ' she started chanting... Subhanallah what happened here"zayd aaked staring at Hanan who was busy crying now,he quickly ran towards her, helping her wash her hand "wait for me" he murmured as he walked out of the kitchen 30 seconds later he walked in with a first aid box ... Hanan, who was now shaken and was seriously afraid of whatever he was trying to do "no please ya Zayd I know that you dislike me but I'm sorry please don't... Please don't.."

"Come here!! " zayd said Authoritatively with a frown on his face but Hanan just stood there glaring at him which made him even angrier than he already was" I said come here before I come there my self " he shouted

Hanan did not know when she moved close to him in fear.."I'm sorry " he murmured as he pulled her to a chair in the kitchen.. He opened the first aid box, Hanan, started breathing heavily "Calm down its not going to hurt I promise "zayd whispered

He brought out antiseptic wipes and wiped away the place before putting plaster over the wound "you see it doesn't sting nor does it hurt right? " he asks, Hanan couldn't help but laugh at her childishness "right!!"
Hanan continued to laugh as Zayd smiled along with her

"Thank you ya Zayd " she said looking at his face, he nod his head as he cleared the place up

Hanan got up and walked to the counter, "what are you doing??" he asks looking at her as she grabbed the knife and walked over to the sink to wash it

"I have to cook" she answered, "No you don't have to now go to the parlor and rest" zayd said sternly "but ya Zayd what are we going to eat??"

"Just do as I say.. I'm going to cook"....

. . . . . . . .

So.. So... So
What do you think about this chapter are we good to go!!! ☺