Chapter Two

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
Meeting my friends are my best memories. Each of them have stopped me from breaking, shattering like a heart made of fragile crystal. Without them I would break, there's no questioning it. My friends (and Scoots) are all I have. I mean technically I have my parents but I wish didn't. In front of people they're supportive of me, just like I wish they were. Behind closed doors...well that's another story. One you don't need to know. But, like I said, meeting my friends were brilliant moments. Not all of them were starting great but they formed the friendships I now have.

The first friend I had (that I still have) was Fluttershy.

Flashback
I was practising tricks (and running) when I heard someone crying. It was a girl with pale pink hair. Two boys were tormenting her, leaving tears streaming from her eyes. I knew the two boys...they tormented me for falling once. They didnt know WHY though.
"Leave her alone!" I yelled, crossing my arms. I was only six, them eight so maybe provoking them wasn't a great idea.
"Or what, Rainbow Crash?" one asked. I glared at them before stepping in front of her, my arms crossed. This girl seemed scared of them so i wouldn't let them hurt her.

They both stared at me...before the taller one launched his fist into my stomach. The force knocked me to the ground and I coughed as the air escaped my lungs. He pulled me to my feet then punched me in the nose. Blood gushed out. Not broken...just painful.
"Maybe you should stop." the other boy said as the puncher shoved me over. "She won't stop us again."
"Fine." he muttered. They both walked off.

"Are you ok?" the girl asked, helping me up. Her voice was so quiet, empathising her shyness.
"Yeah...you?" I asked.
"Yes. Thanks to you." she replied. "Not that I'm complaining but why did you?"
"I couldn't just stand there." I replied. She bites her lip at the blood.
"Wanna come to mine? I can sort out the injury. It's the least I can do." she offered.
"Yes please." I said, greatfuly. "What's your name?"
"Fluttershy." she replied, shyly. "Yours?"
"Rainbow Dash." I said.

We arrived at her house.
"Hi mum! Hi Dad!" she called. "Sorry I'm late I ran into some bullies."
"You ok?" her dad asked. She nodded.
"Rainbow Dash helped me." she told him. Her mum came in.
"Are you ok?" she asked me.
"I'm fine." I replied with a smile, wishing my parents were this nice.
"They hit her when she stood up for me." Fluttershy explained. "I said I'd sort it out." She did, gently getting rid of the blood.
"So...um...would you like to meet up again sometime?" she asked.
"Definitely!" I replied, smiling.
End Flashback

That was the start of our friendship. People are surprised we get along so well seeing as we're polar opposites but she's the nicest, kindest, person I know which is a great trait for a friend.