Chapter Twenty-Nine

A Month Later

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
Me and Spitfire are now dating. As a result she's not in charge of tryouts in case it's biased. She goes over to me, I'm stretching to avoid injury. My friends wished me luck earlier. They're all certain I can make it...me? Not so sure. I'm good at messing up, I'll probably fail at this. Spitfire thinks it's worth a shot. More than that. She thinks I could easily make it. She comes over.
"Hey. Nervous?" she asks. I nod, worridly. "Don't be. You can easily do it."
"Really?" I ask, not assured.
"Really." she promises, a smile on her face. I nod and head to the stage and begin my routine.

2 hours later

I did it!!!! I'm actually in the Wonderbolts!!! Spitfire was right, I could do it. Happiness bursts inside my chest. I feel ecstatic. One of my aims of life are completed. Spitfire comes over, a smile on her face.
"Told you so." she states.  "Wanna have a movie marathon to celebrate?"
"Sure!" I reply, eagerly. Anything to spend time with her.

I'm hardly concintrsting on the film. Instead I smile, glad to be with her. I look up and see she's looking at me, rather than the film.
"What you thinking about?" she asks me.
"You." I reply, honestly. I smile slightly at her. "You?"
"The same but I'm thinking about you, obviously." she replies. My smile grows and I'm certain I blush slightly. She leans forward slightly, I do the same. Then I feel her lips against mine. It's not a kiss you'd see in a movie but feels a lot better than I imagined. I feel the world crack open, I'm now in another with only her. It sums up what I can never say to her. It is millions of 'I love yous' with no dialogue. Our eyes are closed but I can still see her beautiful eyes in my mind, each blend of colour engraved in my mind.

We pull away. A smile creeps over her face.
"Wow.." she whispers.
"Wow.." I agree. Not bad, at all for a first kiss.