Chapter Fourteen

Spitfire's P.O.V
I'm a terrible person. I snapped at Dash... trying to hide the crush I have. She'd looked really hurt... not that I can blame her. I should have better control of myself.

Flashback
Dash was practising a routine- probably her try out for the Wonderbolts. I lent against a wall, extremely tired from studying all night.
"Hey." she greeted, noticing me. I gave her a tired look.
"You ok?" she asked.
"No." I muttered, the reason being I was too much of a crush.
"What's wrong?" she enquired. I decided to be horrible... just so she wouldn't guess.
"Well...there's a certain annoying person that keeps trying to get in the Wonderbolts. She never will. Wanna know why? She hasn't got the skill, I hate her and she clearly has no intellect as she COLLAPSED on a treadmill. Yeah, it's you." I snapped. I was already angry due to stress so I took it out on her.

Her eyes widened with hurt, she picked up her bag and ran off, not even bothering to argue. I glared for a few seconds, then realised what I'd said. By then Dash was long gone.
End Flashback

I head to the trial list to see if anymore people are signing up. Except there's one less than this morning. I sigh, guiltfully, when I see that Rainbow's name is crossed out. Guess she actually believed me.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
I run home, tears starting to fall. I think I've changed my mind. What do I have to live for? Mt friends hate me, Scoots hates me, Spitfire hates me, my parents hate me...I'll never get in the Wonderbolts. I highly doubt anyone would care or notice if I wound up dead. A month(ish) ago, sure. But now....

Yep. Made up my mind. Noone needs me and I have no desire to let my life carry on. If anything people will be relieved... I clearly wasn't a good person.

I pick up a knife from the kitchen, alcohol and pills. Lots of them.