music class

Rude Boy (@leem99)
Are you okay?
You haven't written anything?
(Sent: 06:45, 14.02.2017)

Haechan (@leed0606)
I was dying.
Don't say things that you don't mean.
(Sent: 06:45, 14.02.2017)

Rude Boy (@leem99)
Why do you think it's impossible all the time?
(Sent: 06:45, 14.02.2017)

Haechan (@leed0606)
Because you are Lee Minhyung.
+ you like someone.
(Sent: 06:45, 14.02.2017)

Rude Boy (@leem99)
I mean it's nothing serious. I don't even know his name. It's just a liking.
I'm sure it'll pass.
And I thought we were friends?
(Sent: 06:46, 14.02.2017)

Haechan (@leed0606)
Yeah, we are.
I think mine is just a liking too.
It will pass.
So no worries.
(Sent: 06:46, 14.02.2017)

Rude Boy (@leem99)
I don't know why but
It's really nice
talking to you
Comfortable.
(Sent: 06:46, 14.02.2017)

Haechan (@leed0606)
Yeah.
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to speak a word to you (if I see you, I won't be able to of course but you get what I mean, right?)
But it's really nice.
(Sent: 06:47, 14.02.2017)

Rude Boy (@leem99)
Nice to knoww
Gotta go
Ttyl
(Sent: 06:47, 14.02.2017)

Haechan (@leed0606)
Bye!
(Sent: 06:47, 14.02.2017)

Donghyuck brushed his sweaty hands to his pants. It was the time for "the lesson." Okay, it was only a music lesson which meant nothing to the other students because "they weren't going to be musicians anyways."

However, this lesson was special to Donghyuck because he loved music. To start with, they had a cool, chill teacher who was actually a good teacher at the same time and didn't see students as slaves. Okay, Mr. Min might look like a cold asshole who hates everything and everyone which is actually true -he once said it himself- but music is an exception. Everything -and luckily everyone- related to music is an exception too. So when it comes to the lesson, Mr. Min turns into a marshmellow -Donghyuck told this in class one time and he thought Mr. Min was going to open holes on him with his eyes. Also he had the same music lesson with "the" Minhyung.

Okay, sometimes lessons would turn into a long torture because all the girls in the class would try to impress him with their looks and actions. Donghyuck hated them all and also found them really cringy but it was the only time and place where Donghyuck could be this close to him.

"So, class, hi." Mr. Min starts his lesson when the clock on his table shows 11:30, punctual as always. Donghyuck sits far away from Minhyung but he always makes sure that he sits in the right angle to stare him. "I'm pretty sure that you are all aware that today is "the day" where you are all robbed."

Mr. Min made his way to his desk from the piano. He gazed through everyone. His expression was same as everyday. People who have not taken his lesson would call this face bored, grumpy or even angry, but the students in the class knew that he was excited.

"However, today is a day where you'll suffer in your lives more than once even if you like it or not. Also the principle mailed me that I had to do love songs for today's lesson so... How about a love themed song?"

There were murmurings in filling the music class. They loved performing stuff but as typical teenagers, when the topic was about love, they would suddenly hate it. (or act like they hate it.)