what if...

Donghyuck spent his last two hours looking at Minhyung's profile and  thinking about unblocking him for good. However, he was afraid that he  would lose control again and start texting to him. He knew that what he  did was wrong. The other boy didn't have any idea about who he was  texting to on the other hand, Donghyuck knew everything about him.

"Just  text him, god damn it." Jaemin said(screamed) after watching his best  friend gazing to his phone (painfully) for a long time instead of  watching the re-runs of Running Man.

"You don't understand,  Jaemin. I can't just go and text him again." Donghyuck stated as if it  was the most obvious thing in the world and Jaemin was a Martian.

Jaemin  rolled his eyes at his friend for the nth time. "Yes, I don't  understand! Why can't you text him? You've been sharing a class with him  for years-"

"And he doesn't even know my name! It's so pathetic!" Jaemin rolls his eyes (again.)

"Hyuck,  we've been calling you "Duck" for such a long time that I don't even  think Min remembers your name. You are just afraid, that's why you act  like that."

"I'm not-" Jaemin interrupts again.

"I think you  should accept yourself and your feeling towards him. And... just... you  should be brave! I mean, he is going to graduate this year!"

Donghyuck lifted his head and asked silently.

"I'm not afraid of telling him. But I'm afraid of myself... and what I'm going to do if he doesn't like me?"

Jaemin smiled a little and pet his friend's hair.

"Then you'll just continue, like we always do?"