date (with a cutie)

Donghyuck put his cellphone into his pocket after seeing Minhyung coming closer. He swallowed nervously as he tried to put on his smile. (He remembered Jaemin saying that many fell for his smile because it made him look at least friendly.)

Suddenly, he felt more anxious than ever as he thought about what to say to Minhyung when he gets near to him. Should he just greet him casually like they were friends? Would he think he was too friendly? Should he introduce himself like they were meeting for the first time? Would he think he was too cold?

"Hey." He let a quiet shriek when he felt Minhyung tapping his shoulder.

"Oh," he said as he realised that he just made himself look like a fool. "Hi, Minhyung hyung!"

Here, Minhyung stood right in front of him. He had never been this close to him before or after "the" music lesson. Donghyuck felt like the other was just shining in the middle of the pavement, in front of the town's ice cream shop. He had soft black hair touching his pure milky white skin. His shiny dark brown eyes were looking at him with a little smile. His soft looking pink lips were lift up which gave Donghyuck a lot of courage.

"Hi Donghyuck!" He said cheerfully as his lips formed a big smile. "Or should I say Duckie?"

Donghyuck frowned a little and he hit Minhyung softly a small fist he had made as a joke.

"I'm still angry that you didn't know my name! We have been sharing the same music class for a long time hyung!"

Minhyung acted as if his shoulder hurt, then he gave Donghyuck another smile.

"Sorry. Everyone was calling you Duckie. So.."

"That stupid nickname that I've got when I was little-! I told people not to call me that anymore but they won't listen!" Donghyuck complained as he remembered how he had fought with people -verbally of course- just to make them stop calling him that.

"Why? I think it's cute." Donghyuck felt the blood was rushing to his cheeks but he didn't say anything. He just looked at their shoes.

"And cute nicknames go well with cute people like you."

Donghyuck wasn't sure how he could still continue breathing.

After they got their ice creams from the shop, they started walking in the park. As Minhyung was talking about basketball, music and how his younger brother was being a bother to him, Donghyuck was just listening to him and watching his cute mimics with a little smile.

"Is the weather too cold for an ice cream?" Minhyung asked nervously as Donghyuck shievered with wind. They didn't think much when they bought ice cream but the weather was still too cold for that. However, Donghyuck didn't want Minhyung worrying about it so he shook is head as a no.

"It's fine. Just I don't like cold weather."

When he turned his head to face with Minhyung, which he did only like three times because he was too shy to face him, he saw that his cheeks were responding the weather with cute redness. Donghyuck couldn't help but giggle at the older's cuteness. After his giggle Minhyung looked a little bit shaken.

"It was so cute." He murmured Donghyuck moved a little bit closer to hear what Minhyung was saying.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear hyung, sorry." Minhyung shook his head to show it was nothing. He couldn't believe that Donghyuck was so shy to meet before because the younger was nothing but mesmerizing. Every little move he made, every little sound he made was like a magic to him.

"Hyuckie." He said as he put his arm over Donghyuck's shoulders to pull the younger closer to him.

"Y-yes hyung?" He felt Donghyuck getting denser under his touch.

"You are so cute and perfect so.. never doubt yourself. I just want to tell you this." He turned his head towards Donghyuck to see his reaction but he faced with a red cheeked Donghyuck who had a little smile on his lips. Minhyung had to hold himself from touching their lips together.

"Hyung... I'm not... stop saying things like that just to make me feel good. It's okay."

Minhyung stopped and stood in front of Donghyuck. His ice cream was about to melt and he could feel his cheeks going red but he didn't care a bit. He pinched Donghyuck's cheek.

"If you say stuff like that one more time, I'll get angry."

Donghyuck giggled again and Minhyung felt like he was gifted to be near this awesome boy.

"Hyuck." Minhyung said as they were walking towards Donghyuck's home. They were close to each other, their shoulders were touching and their hands were hanging awkwardly between them.

"Hyung." He replied him with a little smile. After a day fully spent with the older, he was more comfortable around him now.

"Do you remember that one time you were worried that no one would love you?" He wasn't looking at Donghyuck. He was looking at the road that they were walking and to the sky.

"Yes?" He answered back. He couldn't understand why the other was mentioning this right now.

"What was my answer?" He asked again.

Donghyuck answered him with his tomato-like cheeks without looking at him. "Y-you said you would love me if no one does."

Minhyung nodded him and he held Donghyuck's hand.

"I think it's time to keep my promise. Because you deserve all the love in the universe. I may not have all universe... I know it's not enough... but I am ready to love you with everything I have."

Donghyuck felt his red cheeks going wet with this feeling. He could feel Minhyung's warm hands covering his cold ones.

"Can I love you?" Minhyung asked as he brushed tears away from Donghyuck's cheek.

They both already knew the answer.

you have reached the end of the story!

thanks a lot for reading and commenting!

most of the time your comments made my day!

i might upload some epiloge in the future so you might want to keep this in your library, thanks!