Chapter 3 (A New Life)

Jake's POV

7 Years later

"Daddy daddy!" Gabriel said running towards me with something behind her.

"Yes my darling?" I said looking down on her curious to what is behind her. She gave me a letter and claims that she got it in the mail box.

Well just in case your curious on what's happened in my life here is what happened.

Flashback of 7 years ago

After I was kicked out of my wife's house I started to live with my parents who lived in California (My wife lived in Los Vegas). They allowed me to stay with them, after sometime they helped me to build a hotel which is very well known for it's mouth watering food and amazing room service, I moved in the house that I have been paying on for a month.

One day rainy day I was walking home when I saw a little girl about 3 years old begging people as they passed she was soaked because of the rain, I would feel bad if I had leave her in the rain so I took her home got her cleaned and dressed. I felt attached to her so she has been living with me ever since that day.

Flashback over

I sighed and take the letter from her wondering who sent it. I opened the letter, this letter was sent 2 months ago and the sender....IT'S FROM HIM!!!

A/N: Hey my people this is the end of another chapter if you had to grade this story out of ten how much would you give it and while your at it press the star on the screen.