Chapter 12 (The Truth)

Hey guys its me again haha! I decided to put Carolina's POV in part of this chapter. Those how have read chapter 7 before 11/12/2017 Reread it to understand this chapter.

Jack's POV

I worked until 7:00 pm tonight, so decided to go to a bar named Little League. Gabriel left work before me because she wanted to spend some time with Violet. Mark must be on some date with May. I pulled up in Little League drive way, got out of the car and walk in. To avoid anyone recognizing me I put on a hat and a glasses. I sat at a table to the corner of the bar because all of the other seats were taken. The waitress came over to me and asked.

"What would you like to have?" The waitress asked, I looked up from the menu.

"I would like a large box lunch, make the chicken be both bake and curried chicken and put both sauce on it and I want a Malta and a Guinness please." She wrote down what I said then left.

I dropped my gaze from the waitress and fix it on the menu board. The door opened and in came the beauty I once loved before she called me a cheater and kicked me out of the house and separate our baby from me. Yes! I knew she was pregnant but I never told her I knew about it. Her gaze wandered the room searching for a empty table but every one was taken, then she looked at the table I'm sitting at then slowly walked to it. She sat around the table then looked at me.

"Hey gorgeous," I said changing my voice to sound different "looks like something's got you thinking." I smirked at her.

Carolina's POV

I looked at the man in front of me. I was caught off guard when he asked a question.

"He gorgeous, looks like something's got thinking." He asked.

"I was thinking about something that confused me and I need some advice on," I paused " I will tell you but don't tell this to anyone OK." I asked him and he quickly nodded.

"Any thing for the soon to be married billionaire" he smirked

"I've divorced my ex husband 10 years ago because he was cheating on me but I still love him with all my heart, I had a daughter but I had to put her on the road in a box because my fiance said he would kill me if I didn't. But my main question is why did my Jake, my ex husband cheated on me?" I asked still confused.

"He didn't cheat on you." The man said calmly.

"How do you know?" I snapped at him him.

"Because I am your ex husband Jake." He said I was shocked but quickly removed that expression.

"Prove it," I demanded and he slowly took of the bat and the mask" Oh my god!!"

Jake's POV

"I didn't cheat on you, the day I left work early your sister Kara came over, she was jealous of our love and stayed at the house on till she knew you would open the door and come inside so she kissed me at that moment. I couldn't push her away from me because he had a knife at my neck, you thought I cheated on you so you made me sign those papers. I was going to come for my baby one year later but I saw in the news paper Billionaire Carolina divorced her husband Jake and is now with a new guy" I said not feeling impressed.

"I... I did not know. I'm very sorry." She stuttered. The waiter came with my food and drinks then left.

"Do you want to ask your sister?" I asked the leaned in and kiss her, immature I know but it felt so right. She pushed me away.

"Sure" she said blushing hard.

"Do you want us to have sex? You look desperate." I said joking. It looked like she was going to scream yes but instead she shook her head. I took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. I pack up my thing, gave her the note and said.

"Since you said you still love me with all of your heart, next time we meet you and I will do that action you love when I'm inside your entry," I said then smirked "Goodbye my ex wife" I said then left the bar, go into my car and head home.

Hi my readers this is another chapter. Thank you for supporting my book Unknown_girl_023 and CarlaQuacken ( I don't know your full username ) and all you readers that have read my book.

Remember to vote and comment😊😊😊😊.