Chapter 19 (The Cruise Ship)

We approached the last week of the month and I got us reservation for a cruise ship ride back to California.

"Sophia!" I yelled her name. We got really close to her and my feelings for her developed.

"Yeah!" She came in the room.

"Are you finished packing?"

"Yes." She gave me a humble smile

"I will get your things." I offered then took up her bags as she carried them in the room. I carried them to the car and once we had everything we needed we got in the car.

"Stop the car!" Sophia alarmed, my foot slammed on the brakes. "Be right back."

   I pulled over and waited for a good 10 minutes before she came back with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I bought a Camera so I could take pictures of my last day in Hong Kong and a beautiful keyring to go on my phone."

"Okay?" I gave her a questioned look. We pulled up at Victoria Harbor where we saw the ship were going on.

"Passes please." The guard held out his hand as the car came towards the guard. I handed him the two tickets then drove the car in the VIP parking lots building in the ship.

    We got out the car then walk upstairs to the reception. The lady gasped when she recognized who I and am poked out her chest and shot a glare at Sophia.

"Here." I slipped her two tickets.

"Your room is number 10 in the VIP section." She smiled giving me the room key and a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Sorry." I gave her back the paper then started to walk off   "But I'm already taken."

     I walked off with Sophia and went up the stairs. We entered the room on the highest floor with the number 10. We walked in the room. It had a king size bed, a bookshelf, an oak bedside table, two walk in closet and a huge rug in front of the bed.

"Like what you see?" I asked looking at her amazed expression.

"Why are we sharing the same room?" She asked ignoring my question.

"I thought you might like it." I frowned. She sighed, slinging her suitcase on the bed then started unpacking her clothes in one of the walk in closet.

  We collapsed on the bed due to exhaustions after we finished unpacking.

"I never realized that I had so many clothes and furnitures!" I complained.

"Let's call room service." Sophia suggested. I nodded in agreement.

     I rolled over the bed and pressed the button on the beside table.

"Room 10 in the VIP section would like burger and a large steak with fries."

"Okay sir it will be delivered to the room shortly." The woman on the other line said.

"It will be here soon." I reasured Sophia.

"What should we do?" She asked.

"I have an idea." I smirked.

————————————————

"Oh come on!" I yelled as Sophia performed a fatality. We were playing Mortal Kombat X on the 25 inches flat screen TV.

   A knock fell on the door. I paused the game and opened the door. The waiter stood with the covered food in both hands. I gave him permission to come in and put down the food the leave.

"Finally!" I rubbed my hands together. Sophia rolled her eyes then uncovered the cover.

    Steam filled the space followed by a mouth watering smell. I grabbed the burger while Sophia took the steak and fries. We played while we ate. It was certainly awesome. We spent the rest of the day checking out the ship and other games.

____________________________________

    It has been 5 days since we have been on the ship and in two days will arrived in California. It is now 11:00 PM and I called out Sophia.

"Yes?" She said rushing towards me.

"Look!" I pointed towards the lights of the city out in a distance.

"Wow!" She said in complete amaze. She walked to the edge of the ship at the railing. She took out her camera and took the picture. "My parents would love to see this!"

    I walked behind her and turned her around, lifting her face to look in my eyes.

"Ever since I saw you at the bar I knew you were special." I said "I fell in love with you with this time we are together."

"What do you mean?" Sophia asked looking confused.

"Sophia I love you." I confessed "But I don't know how you feel about me."

"I love you too." She dropped the camera.

     I leaned in and captured her lips. I poured all my feelings for her in the kiss when she kissed me back. We pulled apart to catch our breath.

"I want to prove my love to you." I look directly in her eye "Physically."

"I don't know I'm still a-" I cut her off.

"I'll make you first time extra special." I reasured her, She nodded. I scooped her up and carried her to the room.

   The rest was a huge quantity of pleasure and bliss and I'm pretty sure Sophia got the message.

A/N: hi guys I've updated again. What do you think will happen in the next chapter. I'd like to know what you readers think so please comment. Remember NO BAD COMMENTS.