Chapter 14 (My Treasure)

Jake's POV

     I wasn't sure whether or not I should go on a night out with Mark so I just agreed. I wasn't sure whether or not to leave Gabriel alone so I used the trust of Gabriel's friends parents so some of the kids came over with there parents. Violet was out on a date with a guy so she couldn't look after them will I was gone.

      It's already 6:00 PM so I started to get ready for the night out, I took a shower then choose a yellow T-shirt and a red jeans pants and put them on, it's already 6:30 PM so I took out my phone and called Mark.

"Where you?" I said tapping on my work desk impatiently.

"I'm outside," Mark sighed "I was just about to press the doorbell."

"Oh... I'll be there now."

    I walked down the stairs to the living room where I saw Gabriel watching Spiderman Ultimate with two friends. I felt bad that I was going to leave Gabriel in the house. I said goodbye then opened the door I talked to the parents then let them in the house.

"Hey Jake let's get going." Mark opened the front door of my car, I slide in the driver's seat. It seemed like the drive to Bros bar was forever because of Mark's talking about what happened on Gabriel party.

"Those kitten that Gabriel got from Tracy was so adorable. I would cry too if I were Gabriel!" Mark whispered, I shook my head at his stupidity. Although he is the manager of a Wealthy business in Guyana.

"We're here." I answer a little bit irritated as I parked in the parking area. We walked inside and took a seat at the counter, the bartender came and got the drink we ordered. The TV in the bar turned on and the music stopped, I turned to see what was on the TV 2 hours later that was when I saw a walking angel taking a seat beside me. She was a brown complexion, a black dress the had mirrors reflecting the light, the dress hugged her curves perfectly and was just.... Wow!

"H... Hi." I stuttered which made me feel like an idiot, she turned and looked at me " Do you want me to buy you a drink?"

"Sure!" She replied, her voice was so smooth. We both turned to the counter I saw Mark giving me a thumbs up. "I'll have a Naypam please" the bartender started to mix her drink.

"So... Tell me about yourself." I say with a hint of hope on my face.

"What do you want?" She answered with a bit of anger in her voice "Why would you the famous billionaire Jake Marshall talk to a black girl like me? Was it a dare this time?"

"I just wanted to get to know you." I say while she take a sip of her drink, the glass touched her soft lips. Jealousy burned through me.

She sighed "My name is Sophia Johnson. I'm 25 years old, I am.... Unemployed at the moment. I worked in a restaurant but the manager fired me because he thought he was better than me because he was white and he was a mean person so I quit."

"Wow! But you're so beatif-"

"That's what you guys always say then betray me" She stood up then went towards the door, I followed her. She was walking down the street and stopped at the bus stop.

"I can give you a ride home." I said as I came closer to her "It's dangerous to stand out here alone. Especially with the increase in crime rate. I'll drive you home." She hesitated but followed me to my car and got in when the rain started to fall very hard. She directed me to her house it was amazing how big it was.

"Thanks for the ride." Sophia smiled nervously, I chuckled.

"Call me." I scribbled down my number on a piece of paper "If your interested in a job at my hotel call me" I said then drove of  picked up Mark who asked me how things went and I told him everything and drove home. She will be my treasure.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update but I'm going to mark this book as completed very soon. Remember to vote and comment.