Chapter 11 (The dinner date)

Jake's POV

     We both walked to the table where Max and the other woman was sitting. They both stood up when they saw us coming.

"Your late." Max shoot May a look then smirked.

"Just shut up" I snapped at him "Any ways Max meet May my date and May meet Max" I turn to look at the young lady standing beside Max while May shook his hand. Her Violet eyes stared in my light blue eyes.

"Oh! I forgot Jake this is Violet, Violet this is Jake" Max introduced us still looking at May, Violet seem uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet to meet you." Violet shook my hand, Her voice sounded so smooth and relaxing. We all took a seat.

"So tell me something" I asked Violet because Max was busy talking to May. Violet turned her head from looking at May then looked at me then nodded " Are you a relative of Max?"

"I am his sister that decided to come with him on this 2 year trip this time" Violet said then called the waiter "I'll have  a extra large pizza and 2 chocolate milk, make half of the pizza be cheese and the other side have ham"

"Your gonna eat all of that?" I raised an eyebrow looking at the waiter rushed into the kitchen.

"Your gonna help me." May looked at the menu board.

"You don't seem you are enjoying your self" I looked at her smooth long black hair.

"No," She stated. The waiter came back with the pizza and four forks nodded then leave to attend to the other customers "Max told me about your daughter."

"She's not my daughter, I found her 7 years ago on the road in the rain begging people as they pass, so I took her in" I finish then took up a fork then start to eat the cheese part of the pizza.

"Hey!! That's my side" Violet pushed me while laughing. Max turned to see what made his sister laugh. His eyes widen when saw the pizza, he took a fork then started to eat along with May.

"Tell me about yourself?" I asked Violet, she looked up.

"So much for your date huh," Violet looked at May " I am 23 years old, I live with my brother, my mother and my sister, my father left us when I was born so my mother had all the bills to pay alone" She paused "Tell me about yourself?"

"I am 24 years old, I lived with my mother and father before they forced to get married to Carolina, the billionaire, Carolina's sister Kara got jealous then kissed me in front of my wife. Carolina thought I cheated on her so she kicked me out of the house so I had to live with my parents until I turned the billionaire, moved out, found Gabriel then started to live with her In the mansion" Violet bite the last piece of the pizza with an interested look on her face.

"I guess we are staying your house" Violet asked then pulled one of the chocolate milk her

"How did you know?" I asked her then took a sip of the chocolate milk I pulled.

"Max told me" Violet rolled her eyes.

"I want to know what you would do in this situation" I asked the beautiful young lady in front of me "My ex-wife came at my work place yesterday with her fiance and offered me a chance to become a billionaire by partnering with Helicom organization, what would you do?" I asked Violet

"What!" Violet exclaimed "Of course!"

The rest of the day when by fine. Mark and Violet moved in the other day with me and Gabriel.

Hello minions, this is another chapter. I was wondering if I should Put Carolina in the other chapter or make it be in her POV? Remember to comment and vote.