8. Again

Harry tumbled onto the couch, looking up at the furious man pacing back and fourth.

"Please, calm down." Harry pleaded. "You're scaring me."

"Shut up!" Louis ran over to the duct-tape lying on the floor. He crouched down and picked it up.

"Give me your wrists!" Louis demanded, running over to him.

Harry nervously held out his wrists, allowing Louis to bind them once again.

The criminal bent down, tying his legs together.

He slammed the tape onto the coffee table.

"They know I'm here, I just know it!" Louis started pacing back and fourth again. "You probably told them I was here!"

Harry could tell everything was starting to pile on Louis at once.

"No I didn't-" Harry tried to speak. "I didn't tell them anything.. I-I promise! When would I have had time to do that? I-"

"Shut up!" Louis continued pacing. "Stop lying! You're a liar just like everyone else!"

"I'm not lying!" Harry shouted. "I swear!"

"Goddamnit!" Louis grunted, picking up the tape once again. "All you do is talk, talk, talk!"

"What are you doing?"

"I need to think.." Louis ripped a piece off.

"Wait-"

Louis placed the tape over Harry's mouth.

"I just.. I can't think with you chiming in every 2 seconds!"

Harry groaned through the tape, looking down at the floor.

Louis placed the roll back on the table, letting out a large sigh.

"What am I gonna do?" Louis threw his face in his hands, mumbling to himself. "This is so fucked!"

The criminal continued to mumble to himself, making Harry even more uneasy.

Louis turned his attention toward Harry. "Why did you have to come home! If you would have just.. not been here then none of this would have happened! Why did I come here.. why, why!?" He paused. "Why did I have to kill him!"

Harry started to cry again, listening to the criminal shout in his face.

Louis noticed his sobbing.

"I told you not to cry!" Louis pointed at him. "It's annoying!"

Harry couldn't help it, his tears continued to flow as Louis just stared down at him.

"Stop crying!"

Louis looked around nervously, tugging on his hair.

"I-" Louis paused. "I- I cant do this.."

Suddenly without warning, Louis ran out of the room; leaving Harry by himself.