13. Run

Harry knew he had to do something and fast. He couldn't let his friends get shot because of him.

Suddenly Harry plunged on top of Louis, throwing the gun to the floor once again.

"Go, guys!" Harry screamed, holding the criminal down. "Get help! Now!"

The two boys nodded and ran out of the house at full speed.

"Get off of me!" Louis struggled to get the boy off him before kneeing him in the crotch.

"Ow!" Harry tumbled to the floor beside him, holding his nether-regions in pain.

Louis grabbed his gun from the floor, running out of the house. He saw a car speeding off into the distance.

They had escaped.

A snarl formed on the criminal's face as he turned back into the house.

Louis stomped over to Harry as he laid on the floor, raising his gun to him.

Louis trembled as he held the gun.

"Why did you do that!" Louis screamed. "Now they got away! The cops will be coming and it's all your fault!"

Harry's eyes began to brim with tears as he looked up at the visibly shaken criminal above him. He didn't know what to say.

"I.." Louis' eyes began to dampen as he clutched the gun. "I.. I should kill you. Right? Yes.. I should!"

Harry shook his head lightly, causing his curls to bounce. "Why don't you?"

Louis looked away, swallowing his tears. "I.."

Harry could tell Louis was trying his best to look tough, but all he could see was immense fear stamped on the criminal's face.

Did Louis have the guts to kill him?

"Get up." Louis demanded. "We're leaving."

"What?" Harry asked. "Where are we-"

"Get up and get your keys!" Louis yelled. "I'm not gonna ask again!"

Harry nodded, standing up from the floor. He ran over to the desk by the door, grabbing the car keys off the top of it.

Louis grabbed the tape and the knife from the coffee table, putting it in his pocket.

"Let's go!" Louis demanded, in a frantic state. "They're coming! I just know it!"

Harry walked out of the house with his keys in hand. Louis followed with his gun close to Harry's back.

They approached a large black SUV.

"You're driving.." Louis nodded toward the drivers side.

Harry limped over to the drivers side. He hopped in, turning the key.

Louis opened up the passenger side.

"Now drive." Louis demanded, holding his gun up.

Harry gulped. "Can't we just talk about-"

"I said drive!" Louis yelled again. "Now!"

Harry sighed before slowly driving out of the driveway, having no clue where this criminal was taking him.