Epilogue:

Several months later

——————————————————

"So.. When are you gonna cook me that chicken dish again?" Louis chuckled.

They were cuddling on the couch, watching Friends.

"Really?" Harry raised a brow. "You gotta bring that up?"

"What?" Louis pecked his lips. "I really liked it, okay?"

"I told you I was a good cook." Harry smiled, grabbing his hand.

They had been on the run for several months, moving place to place.

Although life had become a struggle, they were happy to have each other.

"I can't believe I basically became a criminal for you." Harry shook his head. "I must be crazy or something.."

"Hey, nobody asked you to sneak me out of the hospital." Louis shrugged. "You could have just left me there to rot."

"And miss out on the best months of my life?" Harry scoffed. "I wouldn't trade them for the world."

"I gotta say.." Louis blushed. "I'm really glad I broke into your house that night."

Harry kissed his hand. "I'm glad you broke into my house, as well."

Louis smiled before turning his attention back to the tv. "Hahaha this episode is so funny!"

"Yeah.." Harry looked away all awkward.

"By the way.." Louis pulled him into a tighter cuddle. "You never told me what super power you would have?"

"Oh that's easy.." He paused. "I would have the power to get rid of anything I wanted."

"What would you get rid of?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"Friends."

"What!" Louis sat up. "I thought you loved Friends!?"

"Nah.. I just pretended to like it cause of you."

Louis grew more offended. "Who the fuck doesn't like Friends?"

"It's overrated." Harry shrugged.

"You're overrated." Louis folded his arms.

"Oh come on.." Harry tried to pull him back into a cuddle. "Don't be such a baby."

"No." Louis shimmied away. "Only a monster doesn't like Friends."

"C'mon babe.."

"I guess you'll have to make me that chicken dish again to make it up to me." Louis titled his head back at him.

"Alright.." Harry stood up. "I'll make you that chicken dish again.. Then will you forgive me for not liking Friends?"

"We'll see.." Louis smirked, watching the curly headed beauty walk into the kitchen.

"Oh.. By the way.." Harry turned around. "Am I allowed to use a knife to cut the potatoes this time?"

 "Am I allowed to use a knife to cut the potatoes this time?"

"Oh, shut up."