Chapter 1: Into the Woods

I grumbled as Stiles let me trip over another giant rock.

"Is there a reason you had to drag me into the middle of the woods at midnight?"

"Because dad doesn't like me leaving you home alone."

"I'd rather be home alone then out here with you two morons."

I tripped on a rock again.

"Would you please help lead me?If you're gonna drag me around at least remember that I'm blind and can't see where to walk."

"Sorry sorry."

I could tell we were going up some sort of hill and by Scott's eratic breathing it must have been a rough one.We reached the top and had to stop because Scott's ashma was getting rough.

"Stiles next time you decide to go into the woods in the middle of the night remember that you're only friends are a severe ashmatic and a blind girl."

"You're my sister.You have to be my friend."

"I definitely do not."

We started walking forward but Stiles suddenly pushed me back into Scott I'm assuming.Scott pulled me down so we were kneeling.

"What's going on?"

"Shh.It's your dad."

"Good.Let Stiles get caught."

I could hear my dad yelling at Stiles.

"Where's your sister?"

"Uh she wanted to go to Lydia's.For the first day and all."

"And where's your other partner in crime?"

"Who Scott?He's at home.Wanted to get a good nights sleep."

"Scott you out there?"

Scott tensed up but didn't answer.I heard dad walking Stiles back to his jeep.Scott grabbed my arm and helped lead me.I stumbled every once in awhile but it wasn't as bad as when Stiles led me around.We both stopped when we heard rustling and something running.

"Scott what's happened?"

"I don-Get down!"

I didn't have enough time to react and was suddenly knocked down.I screamed and felt myself rolling down a steep hill.My back hit up against a tree causing me to stop.I sat up slowly trying not to hurt myself more.I felt something wet and sticky on my leg.I gently touched it and felt a gash on my leg.I hissed in pain.I held onto the tree and pulled myself to my feet.

"Scott?Scott are you there?"

I didn't hear him reply.I felt around in my pockets trying to find my phone.I couldn't feel it.It must have fallen out when I fell.I heard a rustle somewhere around me.

"Hello?Scott?"

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you?"

"My name's Derek.I live in a house in the woods not far away.What's your name?"

"Alice."

"What are you doing out here this late?"

"My brother dragged me out here with him and his friend.We got seperated."

"Do you need help?"

"Please.I cut my leg."

"Follow me."

I heard a branch snap meaning he was walking away.

"W-Wait.I-I-I can't see."

"What do you mean?"