3.The date

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

Dates were a rare occurence in my life. But the thought of dinner at restauant did not seem so bad all over sudden. Because in my imagination, it was Andrea sitting across from me. The instant gratification of a one-night stand did not feel so...gratifying anymore. Not that I did not want to fuck Andrea. Want was becoming an understatement. And just sex was now encompassed, surrounded by other ideas in a great image of what we could do in each other's company.

The initial plan I had with Mark was to sleep with someone without them knowing my identity but the thought of doing that to her made me sick to my stomach. Usual prospects for a good lay never looked opposed to the mutual pleasure and lack of commitment a hump and dump offered. I never pictured a scenario where either of us would suffer.

Andrea was different. Perhaps actually talking to a prospect made my understanding of their desires clearer. Had all my previous partners been dishonest about wanting just sex? Were they hoping that after a spectacular lay I would want more?

I played with the unusually nauseating thought of convincing a woman to sleep with me. I could charm her. I'd never had to charm a woman into the sheet... But no!

I groaned inwardly. You cannot believe how much my body yearned for her. Wild thoughts of what we could do rushed through my brain the whole day.

Her scent was sweet reminding me of the aroma of a freshly sliced peach. I secured her in the front seat of my Mercedes-Benz. Not my favourite of the cars I owned but before she knew who I was in had to look the part of the banker. How much did bankers earn anyway?

The resturant wasn't far. I had something special planned for the date. Once in a while I would throw Andrea a side glance as I drove through the streets of the Big Apple.

The car came to a halt at the front of the somewhat empty resturant.

"Wait here," I told Andrea, getting out of the car. I got to the other side, opened the door for my special lady and offered my hand to her while handing my keys to the valet. The only scene where throwing car keys to a valet looks cool is in a movie. In reality, it just makes you a jackass and scratches the metal when the guy inevitably drops it.

As per my instruction the resturant was empty except for the workers. I didn't want anybody interfering us. It also kept away the tabloids. 

Our table had already been set up.I pulled up a chair for her.

The waiter approached and without a word poured red wine into both of glasses. I sat there watching her, oddly, I could do that for hours. Every time I looked at her I would find yet another beautiful thing about her. Right now, it was the arch of her lips.

God, let me kiss her tonight.

"So what type of music are you into?" She asked, breaking the silence. "I like the usual popular songs and soft rock on the side." I wasn't surprised that she liked pop she looked like an upbeat kind of girl, always joyful.

Now I knew she didn't date often. A master at such dinners would have more to talk about than cliche topics teenagers asked new classmates they wanted to ask to prom. I was relieved by this. For one: I was new at  this too. And second: I kind of wanted to know her taste in music.

"This is going to sound weird but I don't listen to music. Never had the chance." When I get into a club I don't focus on the music. My attention is on the girls and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her that. "Are you more of a TV person or do you prefer movies?"

I took a sip of my drink before answering. "Movies,I don't have the time to follow series but I watch a few.You?"

"I like series.Like..."I was already making my own guesses. She then listed of a number of television shows I never would have guessed she watched. I did not even know some of them.

"I have to admit,you surprised me Andrea...you didn't tell me your last name"

"Well neither did you."

"I asked first."

"It's...Castro.Now to tell me yours." I almost had a heart attack.

There was the catch. There's always a catch.

No wonder she looked very familiar.

If her father found out I was going out with his daughter he would kill me. Not only would he ensure my death, he'd make it so painful they'd bury me with two headstones because my death would count as two separate fatalities.

Mark had warned me. I knew how strict Sebastian was. He hated my guts but we still managed to work together. Business is business. This, sitting across from his daughter, following the changes in the shape of her mouth as she spoke, was not. 

What made things worse was the fact that Andrea was about to find out my identity. And I had come to like her so much, I finally admitted to myself. She was addictive and the more I got to know her the less I urged for the meaningless fling that had been my goal less that twenty four hours prior.

I couldn't build up the courage to tell her who I was. So I came up with a lie. I got one if you ask me.

"Williams." If she tried to Google me she would not succeed. The name was common and there had to be at least half a dozen Trey Williams's in New York alone. The lie would work for the time being.

ANDREA CASTRO

Dinner was fantastic. Never before had I had so much fun. Trey was a perfect gentleman. I often found myself lost in his midnight blue eyes. Our eyes locked and the universe around us faded away.

So lost in each other's eyes we didn't notice as the dessert arrived. Mine was a turamisu with yogurt, ricotta and capers. His a banana,lime and priprioca caramel raviolli. I got a taste, closing my eyes to let the flavors take over.Opening them I saw Trey spotting a cheeky smirk.

"You like it?"

"Mmhm...would you like a taste?"He shook his head in response.

***

The drive was silent but not as tense as the first one. It was late. The streets were almost clear with only few people walking their dogs or drinking. He drove slowly, making me glad. Even though we didn't talk that much I enjoyed his presence more than I was willing to admit. He had proven to me how remarkable of a man he was.

He escorted me up to my door step. We looked at each other till it felt like time had come to a stand still. He took a step forward, eyes darkening from stormy blue to almost black. I tensed. With a smile he placed his hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. My breath hitched. I don't know if it was his cologne or his natural scent that was musky but he sure smelled wonderful.

"I-I had a nice time to-" I didn't get to finish before his lips crashed down on mine.Kissing on the first date was uncharted territory but I immediately responded.It felt right.I parted my lips facilitating the entrance of his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues moved in sync to the music of our passion making a small moan escape from my throat.The kiss was sweet and passionate.His hand moved down my back grabbing my ass making me let out another moan while his other hand was in my hair.My hand ran through his silky jet black hair eliciting a groan from Trey.I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We pulled away at the same time both of us breathless.I wasn't willing to go further than a kiss on the first date and I hoped that was clear to him.

"Thank you for dinner"

"Thank me on our next date."

At night as I lay in bed all I thought about was Trey and the kiss we had shared.I touched my lips as I reminisced.They feeling of his lips on mine was quite fresh.

____________________
I hope you liked it.It took long to right.

I love you guys.

Will update soon.