6.Trey Williams?

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.
"Look I have to tell you something... "

Here goes nothing...

I took the deepest of breathes,took her hands in mine and look her in eyes.Why was it so hard?I just had to do it.

Three

Two

One...

"I-"I was cut of by the ringing of my cell phone.I pulled it out and sent it to voicemail without checking who it was."I-"I was cut off again.I had a text from guess who...Mark.

Call me you bastard.
Mark-
17:48

I ignored his text what I was doing was much more important.Before I could even speak I got another text.Ass I muttered under my breath.

IT'S IMPORTANT DAMON
Mark-
17:49

I am saying this as your chief advisor not your friend.CALL ME NOW
Mark-
17:50

I looked at Andrea and she nodded at me probably telling me to call whoever it was disrupting us.I dialed him and he picked up right away.I moved away from Andrea trying to get better cell reception in the woods.

"What!?"

"You know I wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important but you need to get here now and by here I mean Beijing . I'm on my way there right now on one of the company jets.Hop on one."

"Why?"

"There is an emergency TL Industries.Remember the company we got three months ago.Well we can't do anything about it till the you show up in Beijing in person."I pinched the bridge of my nose not because of the emergency in Beijing but having to keep up with the lie.

I couldn't tell her then just leave the country.So I decided to tell her when I got back.I walked back to the car where she was still leaning on the car on her phone.I took a moment to admire her.

"I'm so sorry.I have to go out of the country for business . I'll tell you when we meet next week when I get back"

I opened the car door for her then I got into my side.I drove really fast back to the city.

"Are you ok?"came her angelic voice I was pulling over at her father's company.Her car was still there so I had to drop her off there so she could pick it up.I was sad about having to leave her like that,almost dark.

"Yeah...I am really sorry about this " I got out of the car and got to her side.

"It's ok.Trey"she got out of the car.I was standing in front of her

"What did I do to deserve you?"I grabbed her small waist then held her face in my hand and kissed her soft lips.

After that I drove to Stark Industries' private airport where my personal assistant was waiting in one of the jets.With him was some essential files,a few of my suits from my apartment and my laptop.I always had two assistants.One for times like this and important office thing,the other was just a gopher.Just to get my coffee and lunch.Usually it as was a lady.

I arrived at around eleven o'clock at night the following day in China. If you think about it I was only late by about thirteen hours but let me not boar you with the mathematics.