11.Lunch

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V

On Saturday I woke up really late like I always do on weekends.I took a long shower to clear my head.I had a small hangover but it wore off by ten o'clock.

I wanted to cool something for lunch.I searched for a quick and simple recipe online.I tried cooking the Dijon-smouthered chicken legs with brocollini.I am a horrible cook.The only thing I can cook is...does water count?

The chicken was burnt at the top and raw on the inside .How is that even possible?

The cleaning lady didn't usually come on weekends so it was up to me to do it myself.Not that I hate cleaning.In fact I enjoy because when I was younger I never got to do it,my father never allowed me to lift a finger.But I enjoyed that sense of accomplishment you get when you clean something yourself.

After cleaning up I was extremely famished.I wasn't going to try cooking up another disaster so I got the idea of walking to a fast food hotel instead if ordering in.

I went to the K.F.C close to my house.I got my food and began my short walk back to the apartment.My building was insight when I heard someone calling,"Andrea"

I knew that voice.I knew it too well.I turned around to make sure I wasn't daydreaming.It was him.The man i had been avoiding like the bobunic plague for days.Damon Stark.

He was dressed casually.It amazed me how he always managed to look debonair on all occasions. No matter what he was wearing.Who am I kidding Damon Stark could look good in a sack with a rope as a belt.

I turned back around and kept walking.But soon felt a strong arms on my shoulder .Him again? I turned to face him.He was with this buff man in a suit.

"You can't avoid me forever"

"Watch me."I tried to turn a keep walking but he grabbed my wrist.If I was with him any longer I wouldn't be able to resist him any more.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was hungry so I went to grab a bite"

"You can't eat that.Its unhealthy."I was about to speak up when he yanked the bag of food from my hand . Damn he's strong."Come with me and I'll get you some real food " I was gonna take back my food when he handed the food to the mystery man next to him.

"I guess I have no choice " lie.I could have just walked back to the resturant to get more food but I wanted to spend time with him.

A broad smile appeared on his face making him even more irresistible.He led me to a pitch black SUV.We sat in the back seat as the man that was with him drove.He must've been Damon's chauffer.

I sat as far as possible from him in the beginning but as the ride went on I was drawn to him till our knees met sending tingles up much spine.Every now and then I would steal a glance at Damon,admiring his light stubble beard.I would turn around quickly before he saw me.

The car pulled over in front of a tall building .The chauffeurs got out and opened the door for us .If you thought the exterior was incredible wait till you actually got into the building.

Two well dressed door men opened the door to the lobby for us .Damon put his hand on the small of my back and led me into one of the elevators .Im guessing it was his private one.

The ride was long and eventually it opened to a luxurious pent house.It wasn't what I imagined.I always thought Damon Stark would live some sort of sex dungeon.That was back when I didn't know how him.Back when i had just been fed gossips.It was actually classy,modern and there were no panties and bras laying around from previous hook-ups.