7.Damon Stark

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V

Trey?

No

Trey!?

This is not happening.

It is.Why God why?

Ok so I am supposed to shake his hand right now and act like I don't know him at all.I have to do it or else dad will get suspicious and won't let me go on another meeting again.So pull yourself together.

I took a deep breath,plastered a fake smile on my face and shook his hand.He knew what he had done it was all over his face.He even mouthed the word 'sorry' to me.

We sat down and the meeting began.I wasn't even concentrating.I couldn't believe that man,he lied to me.He didn't even have the courage to come clean.

Was this a game to him?For his own entertainment.Must've been quite a show.Well am DONE entertaining him.Am done making a fool of myself.Its good that I found out early before we...Before I regretted forever.

You know what Andrea you knew from the start back at the club this man was trouble but you still gave in.I scolded myself.

The blame was on me.I knew well and good he was a player when we first met but he acted like such a gentleman.Acted.Key word 'acted' because 'gentlemen' don't lie to women.He just wanted to get me into bed.

He went through a lot of trouble for something he aint gonna get.

Sad part was he almost did get it.Around two days more he would have gotten it.Look at the man.I can't stop looking. Built like a God. True adonis.The kind of face that can stop traffic.As if God had modelled him just to spoil these eyes.

Turns out he was just rotten bastard with a pretty face.I am not the kind to hold a grudge like a nun but it hurt a lot.I hate being lied to.Especially by him.Because...because I was already falling for him...hard.I sound stupid,don't I? Falling for a man you met less than two months before . I'm not saying I loved the man but I was a close second.

Know my heart was broken.Shattered.It hurt being tricked by the same man you had been warned about.Dad was right.He was right when he said Damon Stark is bad for me.I couldn't tell my father what had happened between Trey or Damon and I,he would just tell me I couldn't protect myself and I needed to move home.The last thing I wanted was to move home.Who lives with their parents at twenty five in New York?

After three hours of descrite sulking the meeting was over.I watched my dad sign some papers and Damon no,i wont call him that,Mr.Stark sign some papers then people started walking out of the conference room.

"Andrea " luckily it was my father calling me.I faced him straightened up and walked out of the conference room.We got into the elevator and soon were out of the building.

"D-dad,can y-you drop me off at home.I-I am not feeling well " the hardest part was having to hold back the tears that were dangling from my eyelids.

"What's wrongs?Let me tell the driver to take us to the nearest hospital."he started bombarding me with questions.

"It's just a fever dad.I'll call you if it gets worse ok"

"Ok.Give me your keys and I'll have Albert bring your car in the afternoon."

He dropped me off at my apartment building.I was in tears the whole elevator ride.I stopped crying when I was on my floor to prevent unnecessary embarrassment but continued crying the second I was in my apartment.

I was crying my heart out on the couch when the door bell rang.I ignored it but it rang again.

I stood up,combed my hair with my fingers and wiped away the tears.Its a good thing I don't wear mascara because that would have caused a big mess.I didn't check on the peep hole who it was.I wish I did.Opening the door I found Trey or Damon behind it with a huge bouquet of flowers.I didn't know who he was anymore.

Time stopped for a moment when our eyes locked then I reminded myself of the intense hatred I felt towards him.Thats when I slapped him.It must've hurt him because my palm hurt like a bit her.I wasn't gonna show any weakness.None.

"Ok,I deserve th-"I didn't give him the opportunity to finish.I slammed the door in his face.Having seen him again,the heartache only got worse.I dud my best to ignore the knocks on my door.

I took ice cream from the freezer with a round cooking spoon. That's right,around cooking spoon. An ordinary spoon wasn't enough.As fate would have it half way through Dirty Dancing the movie the cookies n' cream ice cream was over.So I did what any sane person would so,I began drinking the chocolate syrup.It's good I have a strong immune system.

"I...had...the time of my li-life and -"I I cried while singing the lyrics of the final dance in the movie.Its as pathetic as you think it is,or even worse.

At five o'clock Kai and Daniel came to comfort me.He brought food and alcohol.I don't usually drink but I needed to be drunk in order to get over it.

"Oh,honey you're gonna get over that sleezeball"Daniel said rubbing my back.

"He is such a d**k " said Kai.I don't mind when they use that kind of language but I rarely use it unless I am really annoyed or angry.

"Mmhm "I agreed taking another sip of my third margarita.Because I rarely drink the alcohol had already began affecting me."He just wanted to get into my pants"

"He doesn't deserve me...I....am...a good...p-person"when I get drunk I begin to praise myself.

I swore never ever to go out with him.How was a relationship that began with lies supposed to survive?

By my forth drink I was as confused as hell. When the fifth drink came around I was almost asleep.And when the forth bottle was empty we were all asleep on the couch . Uncomfortable I know.

***
In the morning my head was throbbing,my world was spinning and I wanted to vomit.Somehow halfway through the night my body found its way to the Coffee table,so I woke up on top of it.Luckily it wasn't broken.Kai was on the floor and Daniel was on the couch his head facing the floor.I woke them up.We all took aspirin and lots of water.

I rushed to the bathroom and when I was done in took a shower to clear my head.I wore a patterned short sleeved shirred dress with green stilletos and the darkness sunglasses I could find.My make up was light with just red lipstick.

When I was done in actually looked...presentable.Kai and Daniel had already left.They lived near my apartment building.

Albert had brought my car the day before so I drove to work.I stopped at The Coffee Berry to get a cappuccino and a crossaint.

I arrived at work at around nine o'clock.Everyone was already there and they were all busy.

I got the shock of my life when I walked into my office.There were flowers everywhere.On the desk,the floor even the lounge chair.

All of them were beautiful.Especially the huge bouquet of roses on the desk.It had a card.I skipped over the other bouquets on the floor and picked up the card.

Just in case one bouquet was not enough.
-Damon

Clearly it was going to be harder to avoid him than I expected.I must admit I was both touched and shocked by his surprise.

No one had ever done something like this for me.

------------------

Just reached 200+reads.

Love you guys so much.

Thanks for the support.

Till next time.
-Mel