27.Private Number

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V.

Small mature content ahead.

My eyes fluttered open as I awoke from my peaceful slumber that calm morning .My trials to move proved futile as I was held by someone's tight grip .Damon's .His strong arms were around were around my waist.

Looking up ,my gaze met his .His stormy blue eyes held strong emotion.

"Good morning." I began .Feeling adventurous I climbed on top of him and he gladly let me .I blushed at the realization that both of us were in our birthday suits.

He pulled me so our lips would meet .My breasts were pressed against his chest .He flipped us,now I was on my back and he was on top of me .He'd done this the previous night.

"Remember this?" He asked in a husky voice as his kisses descended to my neck and collarbone .Suddenly someone's phone rang .The ringtone was mine.

"Damon,my phone is ringing." I alerted him.His face was deep in the valley of my breasts.

"Whoever it is can wait." He spoke in between pleasure filled kisses .His hands went exploring every curve and crevice of my temple.

The person calling was really persistent.I worried that whoever it was trying to reach me because of something urgent and important."Damon what if is important? "

I tried to concentrate on what I saying but failed miserably when because his hand was caressing my boob.

If I didn't do anything the phone would just keep ringing and I would not answer it .I placed my hand on his chest and pushed."Let me just answer the call then we can continue this..."

"Fine...two minutes." He said angry.

An angered Damon sat on the bed as I rushed around the room trying to find my pants with had my phone .I found Damon's shirt and put it on since I was feeling sort of awkward walking around the cabin butt naked.

I picking up my phone and without checking who it was calling picked up.

"Hello."

"Andrea I have been trying to reach you for the past ten minutes!" My brother Leo complained,"dad said you were sick."I remembered my little lie.

"I was. I'm feeling better now .So you're in New York?" I inquired just as Damon cleared his throat probably hinting at me that I was taking long.

"Yes and guess what?Maria and I are finally getting married." I was elated,my brother deserved happiness .He and Maria were college sweethearts and they had been dating for over five years but due to work and their busy schedule mostly dated on and off.

Maria was a fashion designer,one of the best actually and Leo was busy running my father's company in Brazil.

"Congratulations.That is absolutely exciting,do I get to be a bridesmaid... Please please please." I pleaded.

"You'll have to ask the bride.We just got engaged yesterday." I felt a pair of hands on my hips as Leo was talking on the phone .It was Damon,who else could it be ?Who else was that daring?

I tried to push him off me but he was too strong for me. His hands went up and under the shirt as he started kissing the nape of my neck. He gently caressed my breasts and I had to bit my lip to stifle a moan so Leo wouldn't hear it and find out what I had been up to.

I yelped when Damon's large hand grabbed my ass and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Andrea?" Leo's questioning voice pulled me back to reality.

"Y-yes "

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. I-I'll call you back." I hung up on him before he uttered another."Why did you do that?"I asked a preoccupied Damon .I was able to get out of Damon's hold.

"You were taking too long .Did you not like it?" I did not answer his question because he was right I really enjoyed his touch.

"Well...ummh,"I was cut off when his lips crashed onto mine and my mind went blank of everything except the way his lips moved. Nothing else mattered in that moment .It didn't matter that what he and I had was forbidden.

End of small mature content.

I was drenched in sweat,breathing unstably as I lay in bed coming down from my high.I was still a little sore from last night but Damon sure is hard to resist.We had already done it twice that morning and it made me wonder how much stamina Damon had.

"I need a shower." I said my breath still shaky.I sat up on the bed.

"I'll join you,"said Damon behind me.He kissed the nape of my neck lovingly."Just let me get your bags from other room.

He came back with my bag that had been taken to another room the previous day then hopped into the shower with me.

We ended up having breakfast at one in the afternoon after which we went for a swim then water skiing.The boat was the only thing you could see for miles.The fact that we were practically the only people within a hundred mile radius was both scary and exciting for me.

Later that night Damon and I played chess on the deck under the stars .The game was intense and the odds of me winning were fifty fifty .If the game went as I wanted I would win in four moves but Damon was a skilled player.

His moves were planned out and smart .I bit my lip trying to think of my next play the clock was ticking and it made me even more anxious.

He played ,then I played then...checkmate!I won I actually won .I got out of the chair and did a small victory dance .It was clear Damon was about to burst out laughing.

"Don't you dare laugh." I warned as I kept on gyrating like an idiot.

***

Time surely flies when you're having fun because before I knew it ,it was Sunday evening and Damon was dropping me off at my apartment building .His chauffeur took my bags up to my house as Damon and I said goodbye.

"Can you just come with me to my apartment?"he asked.

"I'm so sorry baby but you and I have an early morning and we both know if I did we would not be getting any sleep."

He left and I went up to my apartment .I freshened up and went to bed without unpacking my clothes.

Getting into the cold bed I tied my hair in a pony tail so that it would be neat in the morning .I switched off the lights and rested my head on the soft pillow waiting to be taken by sleep .My phone beeped indicating I had a text .Searching the bed side table in the dark ,I picked the phone up and the light of the screen hurt my eyes since I had been in the darkness.

Soon Mr.Stark will be out of the way and you and I will be together forever.
-Private Number.

------------------

Who sent the text?

Who knew Andrea was so good at chess or did Damon let her win?

Things are getting thrilling right?

Things will get...Intense(Mason from teen wolf's voice)

Till next time

-Mel