Bonus Chapter 1

ANDREA STARK'S P.O.V.

***6 months later***
***Small mature content***

Panting heavily,I made my way out of bed but had barely stepped on the soft shag carpet when I was pulled back in by a strong pair of hands.

I now lay on top of my husband.My breasts pressed against his hard chest.

"I'm not down with you yet,"he purred flipping us so that he was now on top.

"No.Damon we have to start getting ready for- oh...y-your brother's wedding,"I attempeted to steady my voice as his skillful hand wandered my body making me quiver.

As if I was not already turned on.

We had already done 'it' three times this morning and Damon was beginning round four.He licked down the valley of my breasts as I tried to control myself.If we didn't stop who knows what time we'd leave the bed.

"D-Damon...oh God...Damon we need t-to get going,"I bit my lip to stiffle a moan of pleasure.

Stay strong.

"One more time...please "he groaned out huskily.

Stay strong Andrea.

"No"

"You say 'no' but you body says otherwise,"his long fingers ran over my sensitive bud ,"Your so f*cking wet."I was indeed wet.Dripping wet as a matter of fact.I wanted him inside me again so much.

Stay strong Andrea.I reminded myself.

"I have to go shower,we need to get ready for your brother's wedding"I got an idea.A way to compromise."how about you join me?"

***End of small mature content***

Slipping on my lace cage heels I called for Damon who was taking a business call.He had left the company in the hands of Mark who always did a good job.

We were running late especially after spending so much time in shower.

My handsome husband appeared holding his phone.

"You look beautiful,"he complemented.

"You clean up well too,"I replied putting on my earings.

We left the penthouse.It turns out that Damon had a place in London.

Lance,Rahul and Lewis awaited us.Rahul was driving while Lewis and Lance were in the other following us.Damon liked to keep the security tight wherever we went especially when we were in other countries.

***

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the reception was stunning.

I met Maria.As a world renowned fashion designer,she was invited to every single event.She actually designed my wedding dress but not the one Samantha,Jayden's new wife.Sam had opted for Vera Wang.Maria nearly went nuts getting my dress ready in just two months.

"Maria..."

"Hello Andrea Damon."She smiled shaking Damon a handshake.Then she hugged me.

"I see you and Leonardo have been busy."Damon joked.Maria was four months pregnant and her bump was showing.

"Damon!"I warned "that disrespectful."He tried to hide his amusement.

"Don't worry Drea.It is not the first time I've heard that joke and it won't be the last."