1.0

Invisible
Prologue

Harry was fed up with life, no matter what he did in school or in his house, nobody noticed him. Everybody acted like he never existed, like he wasn't even there.

He knew they saw him, when he spoke, when he did anything, there were eyerolls. People sighed, people tutted, or simply walked away. It did more than bother Harry, it killed him.

He wished to be normal, for people to see him how he was. But normal wasn't what Harry received, and as for wanting people to see him? Well if anything, it was the complete opposite.

One morning, Harry woke up to get ready for school, he did the usual shower and get dressed before stopping in the mirror to see how he looked. But the problem was, he couldn't see himself, there was nothing there other than the reflection of his bedroom.

He looked down at himself, and surely enough, he was there. But his reflection wasn't, weird. He turned his hands over a few times, pinching and prodding himself to make sure he was there and wasn't dead.

But when he looked back at the mirror again, he was there. Standing in his bedroom, as if there wasn't some weird shit going on. He turned away from the mirror, counted to ten and looked back, but he was still there.

Harry decided on not going to school today, he was too weirded out by the whole mirror business to even consider turning up. Plus it's not like anyone would even notice that he wasn't there.

He decided on going to a coffee shop, maybe some caffeine will make him feel better. Once he got there he entered the near enough empty shop and walked to the counter. The woman just stared straight at him, like he wasn't even there.

He tried to grab her attention, but nothing was working, when he said hello, she simply looked around as if she didn't know where it was coming from. She turned away to do something behind the counter and when she turned back she finally saw Harry.

"Sorry I didn't hear you come in, what can I get you?" She asked.

"Just a coffee please." Harry answered.

After paying for his drink, Harry decided to go to the park to have a think. He was certain that he wasn't in the mirror before and he was sure that the woman wasn't just ignoring him.

After a long time of thinking, Harry came up with one big question. Did he turn invisible?